Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you think store and Marketplace items should have their VIP Experience in the description?

• Yes

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Hi there,
I think that the items that you buy in the server store and from the Marketplace should include how much VIP Experience you get in the description (Skin Packs = 150, Maps = 400).
Sure, all maps and skin packs add up to the same amount of Experience, but players that don't play on the server and just buy things from the marketplace don't even know what Experience is. So it would also get those players to join the server aswell, because of their "freebies".
The only way you can see how much Experience Marketplace items give you is from looking at the advertisement NCPs behind the spawn-point. And the only way you can see how much VIP Experience server item starts give you is from looking at the “EggWars” or “SkyWars” Content menus.
I think it’s just easier to look at the store, and see everything in the description. A lot of players might not even know that VIP is (I didn’t until I bought some things from the store) until they buy it from the store, so it could turn into half the reason they buy things from the store or Marketplace.
Anyways, thanks for reading through. Let me know what you think :).
IMG_3888.jpg

Example of VIP Experience in a store item description

Reactions: RelatedNoobs

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there,

This is a small thing to add but I think it is not necessary.

Also, I know it's annoying that no one has replied to you're post but don't revive inactive threads
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Hi there,

This is a small thing to add but I think it is not necessary.

Also, I know it's annoying that no one has replied to you're post but don't revive inactive threads
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason.
He used two bumps, not three, I don’t see how is it against the forum rules. Since he’s the post owner, I believe he can bump two times maximum. To answer OP, I agree with it being added

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Critly's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈🎉
Eli wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Alexp192's profile.
You are cool Alex!:D
Apparently three years, so time for cake 🍰
1715552101512.png
Top Bottom