• Total voters

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hello!

I don't know how to do a proper intro, so I'm just going to get right into this.

Currently, you are able to look at any map (depending on the games) if you right click on the armor stand to the left/right of the board in almost every game. This gives you a list of all games that are available to be played at that moment.
upload_2018-3-29_18-12-49.png

When you hover your mouse courser over each block, it gives you the name of each map and how many current games are available, if any.

But what I have noticed is that it doesn't say how many players are in each game. I have joined countless amount of maps through this way, and not one of them has players. I do not wish to sit in a game for 10 to 15 minutes for someone to join.

Solution?

It's simple. I say we just add a "how many players are in this game!" icon just below where it says how many available games there are. Since there is rarely a map with 3 or more available games open, it won't crowd up the map selection panel either.

This'll be helpful so players don't have to go game hopping and waste a lot of time. Plus, it'll come in handy when deciding which map!

It might be hard to track players into the map selection, but if the main selection board shows the amount of players, I'm pretty sure it won't be too hard to make this work.

Tell me what you think. ;p

~Cyber.

Reactions: BlueMoon475

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Suggested 325712765742374 times before, and I still want this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
Sorry, I thought you are just mad at me. I keep reporting these stuff, and thought my name is all over the reports. :)
UncleSpect wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Hi Bram! Welcome back! I missed you bro 🥹
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🤍
throwing my mouse hard enough on the wall for a grand total of 7 times as a result of gamer rage somehow fixed the liftoff distance issues

also don't worry about me it's not that deep it's just anger issues and being the usual failure at everything including the simplest video games
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
You said "I SEE YOUR NAME ALL OVER REPORTS" You literally scream in my face. Yall want me to not report such bugs? I know that the bug is fixed
You don't have to reply with a longer message.
Top Bottom