Results are only viewable after voting.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there,
I was going to make a suggestion about this topic, but I decided to first ask your opinions. Let me explain the thing.

The subforum 'Creations' are made to share your work to the community. I really love this subforum and sometimes I also post my commandblock creations on it. It is really fun to look at peoples creations and admire the many talents. However, lately I have been seeing so/too many threads with the 'Video' prefix. It has always been a big percentage of the posts, but now it is like 90%. Personally, I don't watch most of the posted videos, and because there are so many of them, you cannot see the other creations because of the "spam".
I would really like to see your opinions about this and maybe make a suggestion if more people agree with me.

The possible solutions can be to make a it so that people can only post things once a week (anything like that, I will be thinking about it in the potential suggestion!).

Katsia Stray

May 18, 2020
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
Posting things once a week is a really bad idea for the community (no offense)

They already have a solution for this. You can filter out the videos section so it doesnt come up anymore

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom