Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Quick suggestion for games on Cubecraft and leaderboards:

Add a award podium and on top have the players who got the most kills, looted the most chests/broke most eggs/etc, and the player who won. Each player standing on the podium at the end of games.

In Cubelets should be included various victory poses, some that may include animals, weapons, or a funny animation (I.E. falling in lava or being chased by guardians). Players may assign their Victory Pose in their inventory along with their armor, particles, win effects, etc...

You may also set a victory pose for those on the leaderboard. This option could possibly be coded so only those on leaderboards can choose their pose.

That's it for the suggestion. Give me some feedback or suggestions.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
This is a pretty interesting and unique suggestion. Definitely haven't seen it before. My only concern is that the majority of players will never get to see it, since they'll never be on a leaderboard. Maybe if instead of finding it in a cubelet, you purchased it with vanity points, I'd be a little more interested. We already have a million hats that no one really cares about; I'd rather not fill the cubelet loot table with more items that the majority of players won't ever use.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
My only concern is that the majority of players will never get to see it, since they'll never be on a leaderboard.
Victory poses won't only be in the leaderboard, I suggested there be a podium for the end of a game showing the players who got the most eggs, kills, chests, etc. This way if you win a game you'll be able to see that victory pose.

I agree with it being bought with vanity points because of how much of it everyone has.

Another concern of mine is this:
Player 1 and Player 2 are fighting, Player 2 has the most kills but then gets killed by Player 1. I doubt that Player 2 will stick around until the game is over to see himself in the end game podium.

Possibly for team game modes everyone can choose a "Team Victory Pose" and only you will see that Victory Pose while your teammates on the podium will see their preferred Victory Pose. (This would only work if the an end game podium had a "Winning Team" type of award)

Reactions: Tacosbefriends
This is a pretty interesting and unique suggestion. Definitely haven't seen it before. My only concern is that the majority of players will never get to see it, since they'll never be on a leaderboard. Maybe if instead of finding it in a cubelet, you purchased it with vanity points, I'd be a little more interested. We already have a million hats that no one really cares about; I'd rather not fill the cubelet loot table with more items that the majority of players won't ever use.
Yeah vanity points is better

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Victory poses won't only be in the leaderboard, I suggested there be a podium for the end of a game showing the players who got the most eggs, kills, chests, etc. This way if you win a game you'll be able to see that victory pose.
So basically similar to a win effect. Except it's a victory pose like Mineplex has but it's for more players instead of just one. I really like that feature and I definitely support this.

Reactions: TriangleAttack
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Top Bottom