Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
Give Youtubers Veto power for voting using the command:
/vetovote

This opens the voting GUI and the youtuber can select a vote to go through with.
This means that any other votes by any other players are revoked for that round and the youtuber's vote goes through.

Why?
This helps YouTubers create the content that they want. After all, they are the player generators for Cube. By doing this, you are making their lives easier in making better videos which are more enjoyable for the players.
Players can easily join another game if they wish.

Pete's rage in this video shows how this idea would be useful for YTs:

It's similar to the Hypixel Build battle theme command for YouTubers.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I wouldn’t want to give Youtubers veto power for voting, as it may upset the players in the lobby - but now the Youtubers have Plus ranks, they are able to vote and it counts for two votes. :]

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I wouldn’t want to give Youtubers veto power for voting, as it may upset the players in the lobby.
I only meet a youtuber once a month, so I don't think this would be a big problem. But yes, they have plus, so their vote counts twice anyway.

Though I think this would be a great feature for youtubers. Maybe we can make their votes count 4 times instead of 2 times?

Reactions: Nikoshka

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I wouldn’t want to give Youtubers veto power for voting, as it may upset the players in the lobby - but now the Youtubers have Plus ranks, they are able to vote and it counts for two votes. :]

I understand but here are my points:

Editing takes hours and hours and hours. Most youtubers don't have a personal editor and have to edit by themselves. Recording a video is usually the fun part and when youtubers are constantly having to leave games because rando plus people are voting for hardcore half health just to troll YTs, they are going to want to leave. Management of Cubecraft must help them in achieving the desirable click-baity content that youtubers need to grow their chanel and also grow Cube by doing that.

MJ010101

Dec 17, 2017
Fjollträsk
I agree with that the problem you're trying to solve is worth considering and should be solved. However, the nick command is all they need if you ask me (yes that apparently needs a fix), as it wouldn't cause any minor trouble that the vetovote command would. The nick command essentially treats the voting as if it was any other normal game, since it'd be as if no youtuber ever joined. If I was a youtuber I'd rather just nick myself, so the only threat would be players who troll vote every single game (Basically noone, 'cause do those players really exist?).

Reactions: Dutudy

Nikoshka

Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2018
I agree with that the problem you're trying to solve is worth considering and should be solved. However, the nick command is all they need if you ask me (yes that apparently needs a fix), as it wouldn't cause any minor trouble that the vetovote command would. The nick command essentially treats the voting as if it was any other normal game, since it'd be as if no youtuber ever joined. If I was a youtuber I'd rather just nick myself, so the only threat would be players who troll vote every single game (Basically noone, 'cause do those players really exist?).

I'm not sure if things have changed but I very often found games where people troll vote.

Also, the content creators may want to create a challenge on Eggwars Hardcore half health but cannot find a game to go through with the challenge when the challenge itself may be a video generating thousands of views. They should have the ability to create this video (even if it does upset a few players in the game) in order to be able to produce the content that they believe would help improve their own view count and subsequently, Cubecraft's playercount.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
Top Bottom