Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spectator__

May 1, 2014
The Void
Yeah i think if this gets added in the game then it should be named "Coal" as the rank name
Or 'Tree' ? Coal sounds so bad^^
Personally I wouldn't need 100/50 points a day, or discount in the shop. It'd be nice to just have some sort of title to show who has been here for a while.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Or 'Tree' ? Coal sounds so bad^^
Personally I wouldn't need 100/50 points a day, or discount in the shop. It'd be nice to just have some sort of title to show who has been here for a while.
Yeah, i agree. No benefits, i would just like a silver V sign :)

PlasticManPeppo

Dedicated Member
Jan 11, 2014
i really really really like this! this is a great idea! :D it would increase the population! and maybe they get an extra plot also :)

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
I actually like this idea, and I think it will get more cubecrafters playing longer, but i'm not with the 50 points a day idea.. I think non-donators who cannot get points per day could still get loads of points just by voting everyday, playing minigames, kit-pvp, etc. Also, I like the 'Coal' rank name as someone said above, since it goes with the ore ranks. (:

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
I, as I said before, am completely behind this idea. But, I really don't like the coal rank. I think a silver V would be good enough as a prefix. I think Plasticman's idea was really good of an extra plot. Although I can see how the staff are against it because they just spent ages working on obsidian :P

Regretting

Dec 26, 2013
Canada
I, as I said before, am completely behind this idea. But, I really don't like the coal rank. I think a silver V would be good enough as a prefix. I think Plasticman's idea was really good of an extra plot. Although I can see how the staff are against it because they just spent ages working on obsidian :p
People who are Iron rank get a extra plot, which is a iron advantage and I don't think it's really fair for people who donated to iron can get some of their advantages they paid for given out for free.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom