Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

deathdragon206

Oct 26, 2013
Virginia ^_^
Idea for a new rank, but different. It would be free to anyone that plays on the server for a month worth of time all together. The time would only be logged when they are online on the network, and when they are not AFK. They could have acces to a new kit in KitPvP: full red leather armor and a diamond sword. And like Iron donors get 100 points a day, Veterans would get 50 points a day. I think this would help increase the population on the server and would make people stay for longer and be more active.

Gjpoppy

Apr 26, 2014
UK
www.gps-alpha.webs.com
This might work but it could end up with loads of donators like Obsidian&emerald getting upgraded and eventually people will get this rank twice and then what?

WIZARD_LIZARD_98

Jan 4, 2014
This might work but it could end up with loads of donators like Obsidian&emerald getting upgraded and eventually people will get this rank twice and then what?

How would people get the rank twice, it would only count for one month and then stop. But yea I'm all for the idea aswell. And it wouldn't interfere with any EULA stuff

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
This rank wouldn't be a purchasable rank; it's earned via loyalty. I think that after a year since you made your account, you should get a silver "V" next to your actual rank, perhaps where the "MOD" or "ADMIN" titles are. Also, the rewards should be 100 points per day, a 10% increase in points earned and possibly a 10% discount on everything in the shop.

OrangeGE

Forum Expert
Jan 21, 2014
This would be a good idea so people can tell who's visiting CCG and who actually plays it alot, it would be interesting, but will these player get any other perks other than the 50 points?

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom