Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
This idea is based off of a suggestion originally made by @Hangar555 but it had some flaws which even be didn't like. So Im suggesting my tale on veteran rank.

How to get it:
Have every single trophy unlocked on the forums. - I think this is very reasonable as people cannot just spam the forums to get the rank and need 500 likes and 1000 messages.
Be on the forums for 6 months - 1 year

What would it do?:
-Possibly have a tag
-Reduced message cool to 30 seconds - 30 seconds is still long enough to prevent spam and with the content these veterans are putting out it most likely wont be plain spam.
-Bragging rights - you get to be a forums no life :D

I think hangar's idea could be cool with these changes.:P

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
It's been suggested so many times, I just don't see anyone implementing this anytime soon. Although it would be nice for us senior users to get recognition, I think staff have enough on their hands at the moment. Maybe some time in the future.

Reactions: Power Ranger

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
How to get it:
Have every single trophy unlocked on the forums. - I think this is very reasonable as people cannot just spam the forums to get the rank and need 500 likes and 1000 messages.
Since that's becoming easier and easier to do, how about add that they need to have been a member of the forums for over a year?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Is this really that necessary? I like the idea but wouldn't people know that we are like veterans by just looking at our messages and likes?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Nothing about cubecraft is necessary :p and the reduced message cool down would be very useful for me and many others :D

I would appreciate the reduced messages timer. Also I would with that you could have different timers for profile messages and messages on the forums.

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
It is pretty decent and fool proof but people can create alt accounts and create random spam posts and like them with their alts to get this rank, which in turn leads to even more spam. I don't really see the point of this rank though, staff members are there for a reason.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
It is pretty decent and fool proof but people can create alt accounts and create random spam posts and like them with their alts to get this rank, which in turn leads to even more spam. I don't really see the point of this rank though, staff members are there for a reason.
I think a spam account would be discorvered before reaching 1000 messages :P

Reactions: TheFastBowler

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
Its great idea!
I think the tag should be implemented as changing the color of your name on your profile to a different shade of Grey and changing "Member", to "Well-Known Member".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom