Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Muhh

Muhderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 27, 2020
Saarland
Hello everyone! This is a VERY late Introduction but a lot of you may not know me so I felt like I should introduce myself at some point so you can know a bit more about me :) My name is Muh and I'm from Palestine but I live in Germany for around 3 and a half years. My hobbies are gaming and swimming! I love swimming, and I have also signed up for a diving course this summer to learn more about diving :p

I started playing Minecraft in early 2015 and the first Minecraft server I played on was Hypixel on Java edition, then in late 2018, I started playing more on Bedrock edition specifically on the Lifeboat and Cubecraft servers and I have been playing on Cubecraft ever since :) my favorite game modes on Cubecraft are Skywars and Survival games but right now I'm kind of focused on Eggwars duels
I also do play some other games such as Raft, Stardew Valley, Fifa, Call of Duty MW2, and CSGO but I'm mainly focused on Cubecraft.

There is really not much to talk about me so yeah
That was it, a very short Introduction but I hope it does the job!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me <3

Thjis

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
Hello everyone! This is a VERY late Introduction but a lot of you may not know me so I felt like I should introduce myself at some point so you can know a bit more about me :) My name is Muh and I'm from Palestine but I live in Germany for around 3 and a half years. My hobbies are gaming and swimming! I love swimming, and I have also signed up for a diving course this summer to learn more about diving :p

I started playing Minecraft in early 2015 and the first Minecraft server I played on was Hypixel on Java edition, then in late 2018, I started playing more on Bedrock edition specifically on the Lifeboat and Cubecraft servers and I have been playing on Cubecraft ever since :) my favorite game modes on Cubecraft are Skywars and Survival games but right now I'm kind of focused on Eggwars duels
I also do play some other games such as Raft, Stardew Valley, Fifa, Call of Duty MW2, and CSGO but I'm mainly focused on Cubecraft.

Heyy! Soo cool, Are you doing outside diving or in a swimming pool?

• Heart
Reactions: Muhh

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Wonderful and I wish you kindly for a mod

• Heart

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Happy to have you Muhh the introduction was late but it was worth the wait here have this picture of two baby squirrels
baby squirrels 480.jpg

• Heart
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom