Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pekd

so me and @Casualpoalrbear were talking on discord when i asked how many wins you need for place 100 in minerware. but then he said, there are only 50 spots on the leaderboard, not 100. we are both unable to play minecraft right now tho, so im asking here.
also we were only talking about the bedrock leaderboards, incase its different on java

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hello, I think this is what the both of you are wondering and looking for 😉 There are indeed 50 players on the leaderboards... (Also, hello there Mr. 46th place @Casualpoalrbear)
1677680177789.png

Cube Nerd

Jun 18, 2021
so me and @Casualpoalrbear were talking on discord when i asked how many wins you need for place 100 in minerware. but then he said, there are only 50 spots on the leaderboard, not 100. we are both unable to play minecraft right now tho, so im asking here.
also we were only talking about the bedrock leaderboards, incase its different on java
never heard of 100

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Top Bottom