Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thibo_Skillzz

Mar 7, 2017
a place in Belgium
Hye guys, I was thinking like...I have some mods wich are all only compatible with Minecraft 1.10. Not higher or lower, only 1.10.

But yeah. If I'd want to use my Minecraft version 1.11 that will give problems to my Minecraft and I don't want that that gives me problems...that wouldn't be nice.

So, anyone who knows how to switch a 1.10 mod to 1.11? Or in other words. Make it be compatible with every version of Minecraft? Thanks in advice for those who wants to help me or can help me with my problem! :)

Regards
Thibo (Thibo_Skillzz) :D

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You must to download every mod again. I have the same with some texture packs.
You remove all you 1.10 mods and download the 1.11 :)
If the mods are only 1.10 compatible, how would deleting and downloading them all again change anything? Either the mod is 1.10 or it isn't.
But, for example, I saw yesterday a nice mod, but I cant find it for 1.10? D:
Cubecraft is a 1.9+ server. This means you can play in 1.9, 1.10, and 1.11. If you found mods that are only for 1.10, then play in 1.10 and use them. It won't change anything relating to the server. If you are talking about single player, I would also just play in 1.10. Unless there is just a feature you really want in 1.11 with the mods, then I can't help you. :/
That is too bad! That is somethimes with mods.

have you some other questions or can the thread lock?
if yes: tag a staffmember and ask for locking ;)
his question hasn't even been answered! There is no reason for this thread to be locked yet!!!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I am sure that I can help you.

1. Download every Mod again but now for the new Minecraft version you are going to play in.
  2. Download forge for the new Minecraft you are going to play in.
  3. Install forge.
  4. Play forge
  5. Close forge (so close Minecraft)
  6. Go to your .minecraft folder
  7. Go to your "Mods" folder
  8. Put the Mods you want to play in that Minecraft version (for which you installed Forge too) in the "Mods" folder
  9. Start Forge
I hope this helped you :) If you have any more questions, feel free to PM me.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
If you want to change the compability version of any mod, you would need Java and Eclipse. You also need to download the source code of the mod.
After this you just open the source code in Eclipse, and then make some tweaks and I think that's how you would change it.
But it would take a long time and would be really hard if you have never had any experience in coding.
Also, you might think what tweaks would you have to do? The best I can say is to search up a youtube video of how to do this, and try to do exactly the same.
If you have any other questions, or need help finding a video feel free to PM me! ;)

Reactions: Thibo_Skillzz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Top Bottom