Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TweetGuy

Oke, i was a little bit looking around at my favorite game Lucky Islands. And i saw complaints about it and i heard the same complaints about the skywars update.
So i thought perhaps you could add versions to the game like Lucky Islands version 1, version 2...
And the same with Skywars!

People will enjoy it more and can play the version they like!

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Games get updated for a reason. In the hope to improve the gameplay and fixing unfair/broken kits, part of maps, items in chests etc. In the case of SkyWars, many people agree this update was pretty much a succes.

I don't see a reason to add the old version along with the new version. Doesn't make sense. A few players might not like this update, but unfortunately as a big server you can't make everyone happy, you'll have to focus on the majority mostly.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Personally I think both the Skywars and Lucky Island updates were a sucess. I even like the Eggwars update. I think you just need to get used to the changes that have been made. At least it's not bad as the Tower Defence update.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Come on you are one of the people that like the nee Skywars but Some stopped playing it becuase of the update
And some people stopped playing or didn't play it altogether because of how much it sucked. (me)
To the ones that prefer the old one, I'm glad those kit-abusing arseholes are gone. They were ruining the game for the large majority.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
And some people stopped playing or didn't play it altogether because of how much it sucked. (me)
To the ones that prefer the old one, I'm glad those kit-abusing arseholes are gone. They were ruining the game for the large majority.
That the reason why making two versions isn't that bad idea, the only problem is that the skywars community gonna split in two nothing more. Just when you join skywars in the hub and go to the signs you have Classic and normal skywars. Doesn't seem that bad at all.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
I believe there should be some server wide votes to see what the majority of people prefer and then change the games back altogether.
But if it's the case of 25% new update 75% old update wouldn't the 25% dislike the new change? Just make two versions, everybody is happy.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
Games get updated for a reason. In the hope to improve the gameplay and fixing unfair/broken kits, part of maps, items in chests etc. In the case of SkyWars, many people agree this update was pretty much a succes.

I don't see a reason to add the old version along with the new version. Doesn't make sense. A few players might not like this update, but unfortunately as a big server you can't make everyone happy, you'll have to focus on the majority mostly.
TBH.. you really are right..

BlazeyBoi

Dec 30, 2016
Earth
But if it's the case of 25% new update 75% old update wouldn't the 25% dislike the new change? Just make two versions, everybody is happy.
With two versions that would require more servers and a split in the player base just reducing the amount of players on cubecraft as it is which we most certainly cannot afford.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom