Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 511644

Who am I?

Hello! As the Dutchies amongst us might guessed already by my in-game name, I'm Bram! I'm currently 20 years old, and I live as said before in The Netherlands and to be more specific North-Brabant, and live with my mother, my 2 sisters, and a really cute doggo. I've been playing for quite a long time now, if I remember it correctly I joined the server somewhere in Q1 2015. However I think not alot people know me from that time, even if they check my name history, this is mainly because I was really shy back then, and was only playing with my friends, and I prefered staying away from people I didn't know, and wow that changed over the years.😅

What got me into gaming?

As a really young child I already discovered the internet, and was mainly playing games such as Habbo (or any fake habbo hotels since I didn't want to pay for coins ;p), or the basic free to play games on the internet on Speeleiland I'm curious if any of the Dutchies amongst us still now what this is. I also really liked to play games on the Nintendo DS, GameCube and the Wii. I think my favorite games on these consoles were, on the Nintendo DS, all kind of Mario and GTA: Chinatown, on the GameCube it was Super Mario Sunshine for sure, and on the Wii I really liked to play Mario Party/Wii party, but no one wanted to play it with me 🙁.

Why did I start playing Minecraft?

I've watched alot of Dutch YouTubers who all mainly played Minecraft such as EnzoKnol, DoeMaarGamen (Dutchtuber), DusDavidGames etc. etc. and I really wanted to see them in Minecraft, however I never met them 😦, I started playing with a Cracked launcher as my parents didn't want to get me a premium account I was always wondering why I couldn't join the premium servers like cubecraft with that cracked launcher😅 after playing on a Cracked Launcher for I think it was 1 year, I found someone on Habbo who was giving away their Minecraft account away, to spend more time on Habbo this sounds so weird after all of these years.

How did I discover CubeCraft?

For this part I'm going back to the answer of the previous part, I watched alot of Dutch YouTubers, and they were all playing on CubeCraft, and really wanted to meet them.
Funfact: CubeCraft was the first server I joined when I got a premium account.

And I think I came to the end of this thread now, as I don't really have anything else interesting to say, I hope you enjoyed this introduction, and I'd love to meet you guys once on the network! :D​

D

Deleted member 511644

Nice re-introduction Bram! It's interesting to know a bit more about you :)
I hope you'll continue enjoying here many more years! <3
I hope to stay for a long time aswell, I like the community :D

• Heart
Reactions: Amazinq

GiGaGekkies

Forum Expert
Dec 22, 2019
The Future
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Brammmm! Mooie re-introduction. Het is altijd leuk om je beter te leren kennen. Heb je DusDavid echt nog nooit gezien na al die jaren minetopia te hebben gespeeld? 😳

What got me into gaming?

As a really young child I already discovered the internet, and was mainly playing games such as Habbo (or any fake habbo hotels since I didn't want to pay for coins ;p), or the basic free to play games on the internet on Speeleiland I'm curious if any of the Dutchies amongst us still now what this is.
Omgggg, speeleiland😍😍

Ps, heb je een foto van je hond? 👀

D

Deleted member 511644

Brammmm! Mooie re-introduction. Het is altijd leuk om je beter te leren kennen. Heb je DusDavid echt nog nooit gezien na al die jaren minetopia te hebben gespeeld?
Jaa vooruit, maar dit ging meer over mn fanboy tijden, paar keer, keer gesproken.

Omgggg, speeleiland
Of ken je Hyves/spele.nl nog :o

Ps, heb je een foto van je hond?
Screenshot_20220720-231220_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220720-231132_Instagram.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom