Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noltan

Dec 1, 2020
Hey guys!

I was wondering what kind of strategies I could use to finish the Venom and Vitality side quest quickly. I've already finished the cure poison part of it, but I'm having trouble with killing tough cave spiders while poisoned.

FYI, I'm in Swampland Island, and the only Main Quest in the Overworld I have left is Violent Ends.

Thanks,
Noltan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
www.youtube.com
Put your cave spiders in a kill box and then find a separate and nearby way of poisoning yourself (possibly a lone cave spider in a separate temporary room) before running to the kill box to get a few cave spider kills. Repeat the process.

Cave spiders can fit through a half block high full block deep opening. In my case, I did a half block high two block deep opening so I could kill them but they could not kill me. I've seen people use fence posts to do the same thing.

Reactions: Noltan

TerpOny

Oct 2, 2019
Hi. Look how I did it.
At first, you will need a cage for cave spiders.
What's there: lapis stands for spawners, hoppers and chest is to gather eyes.
Screenshot (25).png

Fill the cage with the water to make spiders die faster.
What's there: slabs on top prevents spiders accidentally spawn here, stairs is for hitting spiders, gate is for being poisoned by spider.
Screenshot (28).png

If you have or can make a Looting enchanted sword, you can just kill several spiders through a hole in stairs, eat eyes and kill them again.
If you have no looting sword and don't want to make it, you can just stand by the gate without opening it. Spiders will poison you through the gate.

Reactions: Noltan
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom