Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

__Patronus__

Sep 17, 2017
I Had Lapiz for a while now but It doesn't do anything Then Change the color of your Words and name and let you vote on some Games and give you Pretty useless Vanity Points every week,

I suggest making the vanity Points More useful, for example You can trade in 500 Vanity Points for 50 Normal Points or More/less, Or use it to vote on games .

Anyways my point is Make Vanity Points More Useful,
Players goes on Cubecraft not for the Cosmic But the games
Or at least Add in another currency
::(
I Got like 16k Vanity Points that does really nothing :(

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You can spend Vanity Points on Vanity Items and therefore, I would love to see a Vanity update soon. I really don't agree with the idea of converting Vanity Points into normal points since you should earn those normal points yourself, fair and by a fun way, so by playing games. If you could convert Vanity Points into normal points, it wouldn't be fun to earn those normal points by yourself, you wouldn't earn them yourself and you don't earn them fair anymore.

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
I Had Lapiz for a while now but It doesn't do anything Then Change the color of your Words and name and let you vote on some Games and give you Pretty useless Vanity Points every week,

I suggest making the vanity Points More useful, for example You can trade in 500 Vanity Points for 50 Normal Points or More/less, Or use it to vote on games .

Anyways my point is Make Vanity Points More Useful,
Players goes on Cubecraft not for the Cosmic But the games
Or at least Add in another currency
::(
I Got like 16k Vanity Points that does really nothing :(
Well... unfortunatly being able to trade vanity points into points is against the EULA, so that won't be an option and about your second idea; It's mostly (if not only) donators who get vanity points, and most of them can already vote, so this would be kinda pointless.

I made a thread about this some time ago too, and one of my ideas was for donators to have some kind of launcher which launches vanity points and which can be picked up by everyone, thus making it some kind of drop party, also it'd be nice if you could use a command to give one specific player the points you want to give them, like /vanitypoints give PLAYERNAME AMOUNT-OF-POINTS. And it would be great if you could buy some powerups for every participant at the beginning of the game, like point multipliers for one specific game.

__Patronus__

Sep 17, 2017
Well still Ranks Don't do Much and Earning Points just to get like For example a Ninja Kit Takes Like ages
They should Make more cosmics that work in the games

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Trading vanity points for normal points isn't an option. Points are rewards for playing games and killing people. Points is nothing that you just can grab out of the trash can. I have also been thinking about a solution for losing your vanity points. I think that it is almost impossible to find something so that everyone can lose their vanity points without wasting them.

Reactions: Komodо

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
A lot of people are posting this in suggestions and vanity at the moment cannot do a lot but @Tacosbefriends Said during a stream when someone brought this up that in the future they might find a way to make it more useful as of current you can not do too much with vanity :). But +1 from me and good luck on your suggestion and have a good day :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I hope we do not get a repeat of what happened in February when it comes to updates. I hope the EggWars update is prioritized first.
Context: Lunar event released before EggWars Perks update, both in February, and now we have Summer event and EggWars update in development.
GiGaGekkies wrote on qSxgttt's profile.
Happy Birthday
this is an archive of the alt i managed to sneak into the hive forums so i can continue publishing stories

this is where i started using the desiderata name

1716045590630.png
Eli wrote on marijuli2004's profile.
Thank you for the follow ❤️
Reesle wrote on Power Ranger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom