Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AliBesshir

May 3, 2016
Dear cubecraft,

Can you please do somthing else with the vanity points bequeseyou dont need them pls tho somthing else with them

PS: A mod sas: there is no Hide and Seek bequese thats not for 1.9/1.9+

Why do you not do hide and seek in 1.8 because we can join in that!!!

Member with obi rank: TNR_ALIBESHIR

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
Dear cubecraft,

Can you please do somthing else with the vanity points bequeseyou dont need them pls tho somthing else with them

PS: A mod sas: there is no Hide and Seek bequese thats not for 1.9/1.9+

Member with obi rank: TNR_ALIBESHIR
You can purchase items in vanity using vanity points, so vanity points aren't useless.

Thank you. :)

AliBesshir

May 3, 2016
You can purchase items in vanity using vanity points, so vanity points aren't useless.
That so but thats everything
I buyed a rank with 160 euros and i have a lot of the vanity but i dnt need hats etc. in the lobby in need somthing for the game

AliBesshir

May 3, 2016
I think some new items with vanity points would be nice!
+1
Also, I'm not sure if hide and seek could work, but if it could, +1
A mod sas to me that hide ande seek for 1.9- is so why not in the 1.8 server?

************************************************************************************************************************************* ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
A vanity update would be nice. I am waiting on an epic vanity update. Vanity points aren't useless, but only After a long time.
There are many people that want hide and seek back, I also. Can you Remember the name of the MOD?

AliBesshir

May 3, 2016
A vanity update would be nice. I am waiting on an epic vanity update. Vanity points aren't useless, but only After a long time.
There are many people that wants hide and seek back, I also. Can you Remember the name of the MOD?
ik ben gewoon nederlands hoor :D

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
true, I got bored of the vanity items and gadgets just 10 minuites after I bought my rank. Cube seriously needs a vanity update.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Suggest things ;). It's more useful if you guys come up with nice ideas that we might be able to add.

Maybe something for in the future. I think we should mainly focus on 1.9 games. 1.8 has become less popular lately (from my own experience).

AliBesshir

May 3, 2016
Ik ook hoor ;)

Een update voor vanity points zou echt Nice zijn, alleen ik denk dat het niet voor dit moment is.
Nee dat kon ik echt niet zien aan je naam :D
Suggest things ;). It's more useful if you guys come up with nice ideas that we might be able to add.

Maybe something for in the future. I think we should mainly focus on 1.9 games. 1.8 has become less popular lately (from my own experience).
You can always delete the game so why not?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Top Bottom