Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HarryVanSunweb

Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2015
Sun
Hey guys,

NOTE: This is not meant a critism.

So yeah I'm back with a new suggestion (long time ago). Today I want to talk about Vanity.

Lately many people have been complaining about Free Build, One week ban for hacking and so on. I fully understand these complains. But I personally feel like many people forgot about the Vanity Items.

I know the development of games and the ban system are way more important than vanity items. But the whole purpose of buying a rank is unlocking new vanity items.

This isn't much of a suggestion but more a question. Are you guys currently working on a vanity update or planning to release one in the near future?

Regards,

Dennis

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
But the whole purpose of buying a rank is unlocking new vanity items.
More to support the server

And I see where you're coming from, as emerald I donated £100 during cubecrafts first year, so seeing that our money isn't just for minor things, getting new vanity items for lobbys would be great. There are currently shields in the works which are cool and other stuff like fireworks gonna be added soon for donaters,

However we can only have vanity in lobbys/hubs since EULA

Reactions: HarryVanSunweb

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Old Quote from Tacos: not 100%
"Were aren't planning a Vanity update yet... Maybe in the Future" I couldn't find the actual Responce and it was a long time ago so maybe this time there will be an different responce for this thread...

Reactions: HarryVanSunweb

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
hope-hand.jpg

N

Nikboo

I believe this will be added in the future. Custom shields should come out after many of the current things such as Freebuild will be operational. Currently the developers are working on much more. Cubecraft is also hiring more developers to help get stuff done quicker so I look forward to that. All we can do now is hope, wait and be patient and maybe one day everything will get finished :).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
Top Bottom