Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
I think it's not me, but i'm the Obsidian rank on the Cubecraft server, and you get weekly vanity points.
But my problem is: i allready have everything in the shop, so my Suggestion is: Maybe add some more things that you can buy with vanity.
I'm good with it if you're not going too, the server will not be less fun, but it's just a Suggestion.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
I think it's not me, but i'm the Obsidian rank on the Cubecraft server, and you get weekly vanity points.
But my problem is: i allready have everything in the shop, so my Suggestion is: Maybe add some more things that you can buy with vanity.
I'm good with it if you're not going too, the server will not be less fun, but it's just a Suggestion.
Yes, its already suggested sometimes, but I still think this should be added!

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This has been brought up by a lot of community members in the past and I believe if this continues then the cubecraft team will see that a lot of people really would like this. I agree with your suggestion so +1 from me, good luck and enjoy the rest of your day :)

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I have 60k vanity points lol wish you could buy more things with vanity points

Sep 23, 2017
Scotland
I completely agree 1+ from me!
Though I cannae complain since I still have a lot to buy, also it should be quick and easy to add more vanity stuff right? Maybe put a developer on the case.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
this would be just unfair they should putt effort in new games, gamemodes, maps, bug fixes, games and other things not in vanity stuff that only get used bij 0.1% off the server 1 time. cause everyone knows no one really cairs about it. and its not worth it to do vanity stuff for almost no one abd what no one is gonna juse than making better game play

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
this would be just unfair they should putt effort in new games, gamemodes, maps, bug fixes, games and other things not in vanity stuff that only get used bij 0.1% off the server 1 time. cause everyone knows no one really cairs about it. and its not worth it to do vanity stuff for almost no one abd what no one is gonna juse than making better game play
Not really agree with that, Cubecraft has a huge playerbase, which means. Lots of donators to keep the server running, but if you have a small amount of Vanity points you could just buy everything, i'm not saying they have to add it instead of working on other gamemodes, but i think it's just fun for players who have too many Vanity points.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Not really agree with that, Cubecraft has a huge playerbase, which means. Lots of donators to keep the server running, but if you have a small amount of Vanity points you could just buy everything, i'm not saying they have to add it instead of working on other gamemodes, but i think it's just fun for players who have too many Vanity points.
its good for cubecraft to add more things. not because i think its not-needed. because NO ONES USES THE GADGETS. so its not needed to let people putt a lot of effort into it for something thats not gona get used bij anyone

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
its good for cubecraft to add more things. not because i think its not-needed. because NO ONES USES THE GADGETS. so its not needed to let people putt a lot of effort into it for something thats not gona get used bij anyone
As an Obsidian rank, i can't really PvP in skywars etc, so i like to just talk around and maybe play a couple games of skywars, personally i use gadgets.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This has been the problem for a long time but the only way they can fix this is to reset te vanity points and vanity items or they just add new vanity items. But the problems is if you add new vanity items it can be that players have enough vanity points to purchase everything just right now. So isn't a good idea if you add new vanity points because there are some players with a lot of vanity points. We need to think about an idea that doesn't get denied by people or so that everyone can purchase stuff for a long time.

101volt

Sep 26, 2016
This has been the problem for a long time but the only way they can fix this is to reset te vanity points and vanity items or they just add new vanity items. But the problems is if you add new vanity items it can be that players have enough vanity points to purchase everything just right now. So isn't a good idea if you add new vanity points because there are some players with a lot of vanity points. We need to think about an idea that doesn't get denied by people or so that everyone can purchase stuff for a long time.
No, resetting Vanity points is not the salution, becouse i allready have everything allready.
If they add some more Vanity we can spend it on new things.
I'm not saying they have too add it, but resetting is not an option to me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
Top Bottom