Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should there be more uses for vanity points.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

_KTW_

Novice Member
Jan 11, 2017
EggWars Lobby 1 or 5
SUGGESTION: I have about 80,000 vanity points that I cannot use, because I get daily rewards for my rank and I don't really know... maybe pleasure. I was wondering if anyone of you had any ideas of any vanity items that CubeCraft should come out with. There is nothing left for me and probably many of you to buy with vanity points.

EXAMPLES:

1) They could get rid of all vanity points and just turn everyones vanity points into points (I don't agree with this but I am just giving ideas).

2) Maybe have the mini-figures something that you can buy with about 20,000 vanity points or 25,000 vanity points.

3) They could make it that people with GOLD Rank or higher could buy the ability to fly in lobbies. Maybe about for 50,000-100,000 vanity points

4)Make you able to buy trails in lobbies and other things

Sincerely,
K_T_W

Reactions: NO USE

telegamer

Forum Veteran
Jul 28, 2015
Bansilvania
bit.ly
1) They could get rid of all vanity points and just turn everyones vanity points into points (I don't agree with this but I am just giving ideas).
Is against the EULA as it gives an unfair advantage to ranked players.
2) Maybe have the mini-figures something that you can buy with about 20,000 vanity points or 25,000 vanity points.
If you have suggestions to what kind of minatures you'd like to see you can always suggest some.
3) They could make it that people with GOLD Rank or higher could buy the ability to fly in lobbies. Maybe about for 50,000-100,000 vanity points
That probably won't happen, since people that bought Emerald/Obsidian might feel scammed.
Again, you can suggest trails you'd like to see :P

Something where vanity points might come in usefull is when they add the custom shields to 1.9 ;)

Reactions: NO USE and ISTY.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
SUGGESTION: I have about 80,000 vanity points that I cannot use, because I get daily rewards for my rank and I don't really know... maybe pleasure. I was wondering if anyone of you had any ideas of any vanity items that CubeCraft should come out with. There is nothing left for me and probably many of you to buy with vanity points.

EXAMPLES:

Sincerely,
K_T_W
NO-Gif.gif

Reactions: Shamel

ItsBaraa

Aug 25, 2016

i like the idea of fly for vanity points ! +1

Reactions: _KTW_

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

EXAMPLES:

Sincerely,
K_T_W
I like your idea, and I positively agree with it.

Thank you. :)

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
Maybe with vanity points you could be able to buy like inventions or silly gadgets (not the word I'm looking for but it works I guess) that the people on the forums have made and posted, I remember I saw a post with someone making a command via coding to do silly things.

These silly gadgets could include entity and/or player stacking and other things that maybe the community staff(etc) develops and gets added. I know this is a bit "wide" of a suggestion but y'know creativity and shtuff :P

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
I have about 80,000 vanity points that I cannot use, because I get daily rewards for my rank
You Get DAILY Vanity Point Rewards

What Rank Do You Have Owner Or Something
Do You Mean You Have 80,000 Vanity Points From Weekly Bonuses Or Do You Mean Something Else
I Don't Think Anybody Does
Miniatures? If So Sure Miniatures Are Great
That Doesn't Kinda Ruin The Whole Point Of It At All
Not Saying I Wouldn't Like To Be Able To Fly In Lobbies Without An Emerald Rank I Just Think That Kinda Defeats The Purpose Of Having That As A Perk For Emerald & Obby
Sure I'll Take That

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom