• Yes

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • No

Votes: 26 92.9%

• Total voters

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
Everytime I play Cubecraft and unlock something from the cosmetics chest I get really excited to use it. When I go use it says Vanity points cost and open from Cubelet but me not being a donator meant it wasn't going to happen. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people that this has happened to, my suggestion is let non donators have the chance to get vanity points. It would be very helpful for everyone that is not a donator but, since they aren't donators we can make the vanity points they receive each day less than the other ranks. They can get 30-50 vanity points each day which is less than all the other ranks and giving players access to get cosmetics items that they want.

RushRush

May 27, 2016
I am a gold rank on the CubeCraft server but I still believe that a small share of vanity points should be given to non-donors. I also believe that vanity points should be won by winning games.
Ex:
Eggwars Solo: 20
Eggwars Team: 50
Arcade: 5
Skywars: 20
SkyWars Team: 50
Lucky Islands: 20
Lucky Islands Team: 50
Tower Defence: 30
Survival Games: 75
ect.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't support this idea. Donators don't really have that many perks. Vanity points are one of the few we actually have. And it's not like non-donators are losing any gameplay features because vanity points, like the name suggests, are just for vanity.

Supreme_Wolfy

Novice Member
Nov 13, 2016
I am a gold rank on the CubeCraft server but I still believe that a small share of vanity points should be given to non-donors. I also believe that vanity points should be won by winning games.
Ex:
Eggwars Solo: 20
Eggwars Team: 50
Arcade: 5
Skywars: 20
SkyWars Team: 50
Lucky Islands: 20
Lucky Islands Team: 50
Tower Defence: 30
Survival Games: 75
ect.
Would like the idea but wouldn't have the vanity points so high.

SleightJade

Sep 24, 2016
If you want vanity points just buy an iron rank, it isn't that expensive especially with the sale going on now

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Cubecraft needs donations and if you give players everything what a rank can get no one will buy a rank anymore and this i created to give to ranked players and not to everyone

RushRush

May 27, 2016
How do you expect Cubecraft to get the donations to keep it running? Ever since #BlameEULA, vanity points are nearly the only thing donators get. This just isn't feasible.
Wait, so in the past donors had more stuff?

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
If this is added, there will be less donator, no one will try to upgrade rank from diamond. So I am sorry but I don't support this idea.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Yeah look I'm a Stone Rank and I don't have this problem so please just deal with it...

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom