Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like this idea and should it be added to the server?

• YES, I NEED VANITY POINTS/POINTS AND I HAVE TOO MUCH OF ONE OF THEM

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • NO, Horrible Idea

Votes: 12 80.0%

• Total voters

Snivy Films

Jun 3, 2016
[Location Unknown]
I know that I made a post about this before, and it is in my opinion that is unformalized, so here we go again but a bit more formal.

Hello to the (hopefully) nice people of the Cubecraft community.
I do find one issue with the Vanity Point system, Its great but there is a few issues that I think should be called to attention which I will list, then go into more detail after the listing.
1. Stone Rank players can't obtain Vanity Points
2. Vanity Points stack up and given in extreme amounts per rank reward (Can be at the very least 500 a week)
3. Cant be used often enough to be useful.

So, To address the 1st issue that I called, Stone Rank Players can't get Vanity points. To fix this problem (and effectively the other 2 as well) is that the lovely staff at Cubecraft games should implement a Converter type system. It can be like 50 regular points for 1 vanity point, and the oppiste way around for the other way, so 50 Vanity Points for 1 regular points. I do chose the low numbers because people with a dump yard and a half worth of useless Vanity Points can be finally be used to be made into normals points, and for the (unlikely) people to have a dump yard and a half worth of normal points that aren't being use can be used to get cosmetics.

Well, Thats all, and i would like to thank you for spending your precious time reading though this Suggestion post.
-Snivy Films

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
Sorry I have to vote no. The reason there are vanity points is to give a currency and store for donators. Making that available for non-donators will not happen as that is 1 of the ways cubecraft will make money.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Um being if you have even a lapis rank you can could get 1000 points a week if you needed some and that is only with lapis
What about obby
this seems a bit excessive so no thanks

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
This can not happen because it's a aginst the EULA because it give allows people to buy a advantage in a game because you can use points to buy a kits and you can get them with out actualy playing, I say no because it's Illegal

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
To fix this problem (and effectively the other 2 as well) is that the lovely staff at Cubecraft games should implement a Converter type system. It can be like 50 regular points for 1 vanity point, and the oppiste way around for the other way, so 50 Vanity Points for 1 regular points.
No. I find that you have to earn the Vanity and the normal points yourself and fair. If you earn them yourself and fair then it's more fun in stead of converting them. And yes indeed, Stone rankers can't obtain Vanity Points because they don't have a rank. People who would like to buy a rank can do that here > https://store.cubecraft.net/

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Stone Rank players can't obtain Vanity Points
This is not a problem. Vanity points can only be used to purchase and obtain cosmetics. Vanity is there to give you an extra reason to purchase a rank and is there to make donaters feel special. As a donater myself I would feel scammed that a feature I paid for has become available to everyone. No donaters = No server income = No more CC.
Vanity Points stack up and given in extreme amounts per rank reward (Can be at the very least 500 a week)
Why is this a problem? Every time you go higher in one rank you get the privellage to open a vanity crate that gives you 500 vanity points for every 5 days ( or a week don't remember).
Vanity points that can be obtained per week/5 days
Iron = 500
Lapiz = 1000
Gold = 1500
Diamond = 2000
Emerald = 2500
Obsidian = 3000
Staff ranks + Youtube rank = 3000
Converter type system. It can be like 50 regular points for 1 vanity point, and the oppiste way around for the other way, so 50 Vanity Points for 1 regular points.
No. Cubecraft is currently following the EULA rule which basically means no Pay2Win. By giving donaters the ability to convert vanity points into regular points would be considered Pay2Win as you give an advantage to donaters to gain points faster than regular players.
Cant be used often enough to be useful.
This is the only thing I do agree with, vanity points cannot be used for much things other than cosmetics which will run out. It would be nice for you to use your vanity points in other ways but it has to follow the EULA rule

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
EULA . If the server doesnt follow eula it would be taken down so no

Maybe points to vanity points would be ok but it needs to be fair for everyone

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
No need, and against the EULA as stated above.
Players may take advantage of this.
Sorry, I do not like this idea.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom