Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Beford everyone starts blantering EULA read this suggestion. Its purely cosmetic.
My suggestion: You can use vanity points to change the item names in kits and the name of items inside the eggwars.(For awesome kill messages).
This is cosmetic and not against the EULA

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Neat suggestion, I like it, more use for Vanity Points!
Not a bad idea, however people could give their items inappropriate names.
72806300.jpg

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Just put a warning in chat that innapropriate names are bannable. And a simple screenshot of a bad death message would count as evidence.
It would just simply be like saying an innapropriate word in chat bypassing the filter somehow. There will never be a filter that will br able to sort out all bad words correctly. If there is a way around something people will find that way and prople will use that way.

Reactions: Injunction

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Just put a warning in chat that innapropriate names are bannable. And a simple screenshot of a bad death message would count as evidence.
It would just simply be like saying an innapropriate word in chat bypassing the filter somehow. There will never be a filter that will br able to sort out all bad words correctly. If there is a way around something people will find that way and prople will use that way.
You'd be able to pick up someone elses sword with an inappropriate name.. .-.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
how ever as amazing as it is how will they add it into the rules because it isn't a game specific rule nor is it a full server rule

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Beford everyone starts blantering EULA read this suggestion. Its purely cosmetic.
My suggestion: You can use vanity points to change the item names in kits and the name of items inside the eggwars.(For awesome kill messages).
This is cosmetic and not against the EULA
i really really like this
maybe in chat they say "Player was killed by [Item Name] Player" you can flip item name and player if you want or maybe "player was killed by Player2 Using [Item Name]
What would be nice is if you could have ready names meaning when you buy something that is not a kit it can have a special name! (e.g buy a steak and it changes its name to HOLY Meat) but it doesn't have to be :P
Just add a filter to it, or just a punishment for inappropriate name (of course you have to have a big red text warning of no inappropriate names before they choose the name)
You'd be able to pick up someone elses sword with an inappropriate name.. .-.
not in eggwars :D
you can have any name you want ;)

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
how ever as amazing as it is how will they add it into the rules because it isn't a game specific rule nor is it a full server rule
Simply add a message stating that innapropriate names are bannable. And also since this would be donator only I dont think many people would do it.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Simply add a message stating that innapropriate names are bannable. And also since this would be donator only I dont think many people would do it.
lol i saw many donaters get banned for either hacking, inappropriate name/words, or anything rule breaking
also don't assume ALL/Most donaters are nice or obey the rules, some just think "Oh i bought a rank, now i do whatever i want"

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
lol i saw many donaters get banned for either hacking, inappropriate name/words, or anything rule breaking
also don't assume ALL/Most donaters are nice or obey the rules, some just think "Oh i bought a rank, now i do whatever i want"
Well at least it would discourage them but I dont think innapropriate names would be a big problem.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom