• Yeah Let's do that!

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • i Think it's not a good idea

Votes: 39 70.9%

• Total voters

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
No, /vanish is not something that's necessary for players. Some obsidian ranks might want this, but it's completely unnecessary. "Being stalked" is a horrible reason to give obsidian ranks a huge privilege. If you're making a video or something, just use /fly on lobbys. 90% of the people can't even fly.

Emmy

Jun 29, 2016
CandyCove
There really isn't a reason, Staff uses it to monitor lobbies. No need to obsidian rank to be able to do that:)

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
This has been suggested in the past. And i dont agree with this as there is no reason as to why.
;)

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I don't see why it's necessarily.
One reason why staff have vanish is because we have to monitor players (as said above) and if someone notices us, they would avoid breaking the rules. Once we are gone, they start swearing and stuff.
If it's just being stalked, change lobbies, enter a game, go to another game mode.
They can't really follow you if they don't know where you are and which game you entered.

Merlijnthunders

Apr 30, 2016
The Netherlands
I don't see why it's necessarily.
One reason why staff have vanish is because we have to monitor players (as said above) and if someone notices us, they would avoid breaking the rules. Once we are gone, they start swearing and stuff.
If it's just being stalked, change lobbies, enter a game, go to another game mode.
They can't really follow you if they don't know where you are and which game you entered.
I still have one question. Have youtuber ranks vanish? Or have they in a game vanish.

Jqrz

Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2016
Western Australia, Perth
www.youtube.com
QUOTE="Gaaabb, post: 823290, member: 317117"]Hey People! i think it would be a nice idea if people with Obsidian rank can go in Vanish! is it possible? Thankss! ^^ stay happy! :)[/QUOTE]
I
Hey People! i think it would be a nice idea if people with Obsidian rank can go in Vanish! is it possible? Thankss! ^^ stay happy! :)

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
/vanish is not a perk, It's a staff command. Since they find it easier to moderate chats and stuff Which can stay for staffs only..
Also, Why would obsidian ranks get vanish, Are they famous or are they staff members? No.
I highly disagree for giving /vanish to obsidian rankers.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Staff have it for staff related reasons. Like zRinne said above.

Obsidian ranks dont need this, it is completely unnecessary.
If they dont want to get noticed, then there is something called joining another lobby.
They also have /fly if they want to get away from people.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ElFlxen_ wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything! :cubie:
ElFlxen_ wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thanks for everything! :c
UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Top Bottom