Votes: 17 30.9%
  • i Think it's not a good idea

Votes: 39 70.9%

• Total voters

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
With famr comes responsibility. (Sort of) Also, it isn't "stalking" stalking, just a pet peeve. Just ignore, if you get focussed deal with it, I think you'repretty good at PvP too. This was already suggested before and I'll say it again, it's only for members of staff.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
I have never seen a ranked person get "stalked"

This is a command for staff and i don't see why obi rankers need this. There are some perks that normal players just can't have.

Sometimes I get stalked. I have a YouTube channel with 950 subs, and some people just want to be my friend on Cubecraft. And when I accepted it, they will follow me wherever I go. :/ So I don't think it is needed for all Obsidian ranks, but for YouTubers with 2000 subs.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Sometimes I get stalked. I have a YouTube channel with 950 subs, and some people just want to be my friend on Cubecraft. And when I accepted it, they will follow me wherever I go. :/ So I don't think it is needed for all Obsidian ranks, but for YouTubers with 2000 subs.
There is always the option to unfriend them :/

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Uh, you can join an another lobby? Cause i doesn't show which lobby you are, only this. 'iWillGetYou Online in a SkyWars Lobby'

Fantasyz

Dedicated Member
Aug 14, 2016
I think this is not a good idea, because obsidian ranks dont need it.

iWillGetYou

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2016
Skywars Lobby 1
www.youtube.com
Ah! If you ever get to try that method, tell me if it works!

Oh, I have a new reason to agree it. People can follow you anyway. By the new system, you could do: /f list, and you see from every friend, in wich map he is. If the game is not full. He could join if he have a rank. And if I ask him to stop follow him, I don't think he would accept that.

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Oh, I have a new reason to agree it. People can follow you anyway. By the new system, you could do: /f list, and you see from every friend, in wich map he is. If the game is not full. He could join if he have a rank. And if I ask him to stop follow him, I don't think he would accept that.
Ehh it only says 'iWillGetYou is in a SkyWars Lobby' But it doesn't say which lobby you are :p

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Top Bottom