Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

can you add it?

• Total voters

iFantazy

Novice Member
Mar 22, 2017
SkyWars
@Laurence Wit If you want \v (\vanish) then grind messages, likes and trophy points on the forums, and try and get accepted as helper because they get \vanish, \p kick and \p mute. I try to grind, but I fail... :p

Reactions: Mr_T_thats_me

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
Like said above you can just ignore it or turn off chat, when they spam you you just report them. So i don't think this needs to be added

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
someone threated me with a spooky feature i thought: OK THIS IS MAX
I believe you can report a player for this. In my opinion i would like this, but in a recent post about the same thing, they explained that it would be very confusing as you would constantly change names.
Maybe make it so it still displayes your name but not the rank. But dont really know if that will work.

People do these kinds of things to ma aswell, like recently when i voted half health a person just sweared and insulted me, i asked him to stop and he said sorry.
What im trying to say is that you should ignore when people do that and report them if they insult, swear, etc... The /v is just a bit too much.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
/v is for Staff Members because then no one knows, unless you have that Staff Member as friend, that that Staff Member is in the lobby. According to me it's especially for them because then they don't have any stalkers or other annoying people. Shortly, I don't agree with this.

Reactions: Jef15ist

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
/vanish isn't supposed to be available to normal players, also donators, it's a command to hide you in order to stop others from knowing you are present... Just ignore them and don't respond when people ask to vote for Overpowered mode. If you respond then the people asking for overpowered mode will only be asking it more. Just ignore, like others said.

Reactions: Jackelele and Yamin

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
Yes I have noticed this and I made a thread on it allowing ranks of any type to just remove their ranks but keep the ability to do stuff but you instead of saying gold (or dia emerald or obi) next to your name in chat or tab it'd say stone so yeah something like /v would be nice

G

Gamerfull

I wish I could add that command, but as they said, it's not just the Gold rank, but all the Ranks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom