Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

can you add it?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 156608

Some people know, (only the gold+'s) how annoying it is to join a lobby 15/16 & people are begging for op or basic,
& someone threated me with a spooky feature i thought: OK THIS IS MAX. so i'm now begging you guys for /v or /disguise for in the quete lobby's before a game. I hope you guys will add it!

Wfg, epic_Doge

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Some people know, (only the gold+'s) how annoying it is to join a lobby 15/16 & people are begging for op or basic,
Actually, it's not just gold ranks people still asked for op when I had an iron rank
VJYtdkV.png

Soeshi

Forum Veteran
Mar 28, 2016
The Netherlands.
Reactions: Gamerfull and Yamin

AbandonedUser

Nov 28, 2016
You could just... y'know... ignore them?
It's really not something they need to add to be honest. Threats won't do much as 99.9% of the time they won't go through with it. Worst case scenario they'll target you in the game.

Also, whats up with your signature?
i have an idea for ignoring.....
Press F3+D and it will delete every message from the chat so that will at least lower the spam.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
i have an idea for ignoring.....
Press F3+D and it will delete every message from the chat so that will at least lower the spam.
+ There's a feature that Cube has to completely remove chat. You won't see messages & you won't be able to send any
And if you get really crafty, you can disable it in the MC settings if you so desire.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
+ There's a feature that Cube has to completely remove chat. You won't see messages & you won't be able to send any
And if you get really crafty, you can disable it in the MC settings if you so desire.
That way you have no idea what is happening in the game and can't communicate with anyone, including team mates. :P

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I do like the idea for all ranks that are able to vote to get the option to do /vanish. I'm pretty sure everyone gets annoyed when there is that guy who is spamming with, "Vote op pls". As @Gainfullterror said you could ignore them but everyone's got eyes and the spam just upsets everyone. The idea of reporting is not really that good because at the time I play the waiting lobby gets full in minutes and before I get to warn the player spamming I do not get the chance to finish the warning or to at least warn them twice. Again, yes you could ignore them but the majority of people in the game are very impatient and they will care a lot about what people have to say.

Reactions: NetherOvelord

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
I don't think that anyone other than staff should have any form of vanish anywhere on the server. I think a better idea is to do what they did in the pvp games (FFA and Assassins). Make all the names one color in pre-lobbies. They could also make voting anonymous (as mentioned before).

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom