Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the pyro kit be updated or removed?

• Remove it

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Update it

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Leave it the way it is

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Dai_Matsumoto

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2013
Japan
the pyro kit is the only way for stones to go in lava ( after the donators) and i see many of the stones using this kit so i think it shouldn't be removed

Reactions: AtomicBirdAss

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
in what way is it useful exactly? i have tried it countless times as a gold donor, and have died to stone ranks...
When I was a stone, I always used the pyro kit, it was the easiest way for me to kill other stones, i would always get a kill in chases with the pyro kit because they would just burn to death. I would then take their iron armor then kill donators with diamond armor. I'm sure @Claudia thinks it should not be removed because it's her favorite kit. What do you think Claudia?
How? it's the most awful kit in the game..
Really... What about the bomber kit...

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The iron kit AT LEAST needs some kind of buff to it, i mean, just adding unbreaking to a gold sword? come on! at least give them sharpness! perhaps it isn't as bad as i thought, but it is by far one of the worst in the game... i mean, use it and try to kill a tank or swordsman, or even a ninja... you will fail. You will die. You will never use the kit again.

Reactions: emiraati

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Also may i point out that 2/3 of the votes on the poll are for updating the kit, to make it better. It's underpowered and just annoying.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
so people want the pyro kit to become slower at walking?
Make it stronger, but harder to escape when you start fighting someone... The most annoying thing about the pyro kit is that people will hit you then bolt it to the other side of the map, return, hit you again, run away... it's annoying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom