Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should the pyro kit be updated or removed?

• Remove it

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Update it

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Leave it the way it is

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Hmm... uses of the pyro kit? Can't seem to think of any...
Please either make the pyro kit better or just remove it from the game completely. It currently has no use in the game besides to set me on fire, in which the user of the pyro kit just bolts it the second you catch fire. Pyro's never get kills and are only there to be a burden to donors who are trying to actually fight.

Features of a pyro update:
-Lower run speed
-Change the gold sword to a stone sword

Either make the above changes or remove the kit, as it is incapable of killing anyone, especially when noobs just hit you and bolt it to the other side of the map >.<

Final note: The pyro kit for the Iron Donors is entirely useless -.- When using a pyro kit, it's unlikely that you are going to live long enough to break your sword, so why is it that the only iron kit benefit for pyro is unbreaking? It should at least be sharpness.

BTN2002

Jun 7, 2014
Yeah when i first started skywars i bought the pyro kit used it once, killed myself, and never used it again xD

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Bit of a thread revive... but i thank you for that, as i was going to make another thread about the stone - iron rank.
Seriously, iron rank gives you a gapple, SLIGHTLY better armour and... unbreaking 1 on your already useless sword... The terrible armour tends to get you killed before you can even break half your gold sword, so why isn't the key part of the kit (the fire aspect sword) of any use? Surely it should at least give sharpness 1 on there?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom