Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
So this is little suggestion regarding changing your username on the forums.
I would enjoy it if the countdown also shows the amount of hours and minutes until you're able to change your username again.
Currently it only shows the following:
0 days is a very vague number. I don't know if I it's 1 hour or literally 23 hours and 55 minutes till I can change my username again.

Chalas...

Ayroh

I’m impartial on this.
It’s fair on your end to want to know how long until your next name change; I just don’t see this as a big enough issue to need to be dealt with.

Edit: Additionally, I personally, don’t see a need to have your forums name something other than what your Minecraft account is. It’s vague because most people tend to change their forums name when their Minecraft name is changed; which, that being the case, the exact time can be seen on Mojang (I believe) if you’re to sync up your forums name with your ign.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I’m impartial on this.
Edit: Additionally, I personally, don’t see a need to have your forums name something other than what your Minecraft account is. It’s vague because most people tend to change their forums name when their Minecraft name is changed; which, that being the case, the exact time can be seen on Mojang (I believe) if you’re to sync up your forums name with your ign.
That would be cool. I'm pretty sure many players already suggested an in-game/forums linking feature but I'm not sure if they're planning to make one.
Besides it's not that simple. Some accounts may be banned from the network. Those people will then be unable to create a forums account.
But on the other hand the amount of alts or bots on the forums would be reduced significantly which is a good thing.

Ayroh

That would be cool. I'm pretty sure many players already suggested an in-game/forums linking feature but I'm not sure if they're planning to make one.
Besides it's not that simple. Some accounts may be banned from the network. Those people will then be unable to create a forums account.
But on the other hand the amount of alts or bots on the forums would be reduced significantly which is a good thing.
I think you misread my reply. Either that or I worded it terribly due to it being 6am and I’m still up..

Anyways, let’s try this again,
I mean. You should make your forums account the same name as your Minecraft account. Then when you change your Minecraft account, you change your forums account’s name aswell. That way they’re both (synced up to be eligible for a change within 5 minutes of eachother). Then you can keep track of the date and time of when your forums account is eligible for a name change by simply checking when your Minecraft account is (on Mojang).

A

A pigeon

No , then they would easily ban me in game for the nonsense I do on forums. It should be optional

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
So this is little suggestion regarding changing your username on the forums.
I would enjoy it if the countdown also shows the amount of hours and minutes until you're able to change your username again.
Currently it only shows the following:
0 days is a very vague number. I don't know if I it's 1 hour or literally 23 hours and 55 minutes till I can change my username again.

Chalas...
Meh. I dont change my forums isername that often. But I think it should be like that. A few days ago I changed my mc name. It said 1 day left, but around 5-7 hours later I could change it.
+1

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom