Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Hello everyone! The forums update is a lot better potential-wise than the old one. It seemed too bland for our amazing server.

Nevertheless, I have found many flaws with the user-friendliness issues with the phone, which I would like to point out quickly.

#1) You cannot see the alerts/inbox bar thing at the bottom, due to the white on white colour combination.
#2) Create a thread is hidden underneath my profile picture.
#3) There are two homes image.jpg
Thank you for reading this thread :p (This could be the chance for a CCG app tbh lol)
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 182

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
8,004
19,611
669
24
london
Also, when you press alerts, it just comes up rly weird
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 188
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom