Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The Egg Armor kit is pretty much useless in OP mode for me, you guys found any use for it?

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Yes! I use it when I want to rush, use this armor and diamond pickaxe and rush islands I can kill 1-2 guys from the mentioned island with it
Won't the people in the island your rushing, aldready have protection 4 gear and pretty much overkill?

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
yes they kill you because you arent god but you can take out atleast 2, and no I dont like 1.8 because too much clicks spam, but im good in 1.8 xd
Okay cool, most of the time I go with healer since I hate this kit so much, only useful in Hardcore mode.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Don't shock, there are a lot of players who use the Egg Armour to rush. Gather some Iron and you have a sword + some blocks to build and you can rush.

It's not useless at all and if the kit would be removed (I hope for the others who use the kit that it stays), it'd take longer for the rushers to gather their required things before they can go and kill players.

I personally don't use the kit at all but there are a lot of players who use it, so it's absolutely not useless for other players.

Last edited:
Reactions: CommandantSlime

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Don't shock, there are a lot of players who use the Egg Armour to rush. Gather some Iron and you have a sword + some blocks to build.

If you remove this kit, it'd take longer for the rushers to gather their required things before they can go and kill players.

I personally don't use the kit at all but there are a lot of players who use it, so in my opinion is shouldn't be removed.
In Op mode aswell? That's new to me. Also i didn't opt for it to be removed XD

SrKlompenstein

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2015
Veluwe
I often play Eggwars and I have seen a lot of players who use the armor kit, also in the Overpowered mode, but I still do not know why.
Maybe in small maps, like Toys, to rush to their opponents. It is a big change they have not armor yet.
Also, if you choose the armor kit, you only need 5 iron for a wooden sword and 10 iron for 30 blocks. That is enough to kill players if you play fast (rush mode :P).

I should not use the kit by myself, because I mostly choose the Healer or Pickaxe kit.
Also, the armor kit should not be removed, because it is used by many players.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Its kind of good, as well as not good.

What they SHOULD do is add another kit.

It would be called "OP Egg Armour"
Cost: 750-1000 points
Contains: Prot. 2 Leather Armour
*This kit is only available in OP Mode.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Well, remember, you only get the kit once every 2 minutes. I don't see why not?
okay so we have downgraded these people who are using spawn protection but we haven't ended them because remember these spawn people are still getting them every 2 minutes and being you have to deal with them for a while likely this may not necessarily add up
It would be called "OP Egg Armour"
Cost: 750-1000 points
Contains: Prot. 2 Leather Armour
*This kit is only available in OP Mode.
this then defeats the purpose of the original plus gold+ ranks can then use this to their advantage by voting OP at the last second giving them no time to change to that kit

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on mysticil's profile.
Welcome to the forums I hope you will enjoy your stay here!:D
Cool reaction score:
IMG_5407.jpeg

Thanks @TheOrderOfSapphire for being my 3333rd lol
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D If you need help just dm me or other staff and we will be happy to help you. ^-^
Reesle wrote on matmat's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :)
You’re cool for joining 😎
UncleSpect wrote on Desiderata's profile.
henlo haha
Top Bottom