Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait
I use the egg armor kit, when I'm in a rush (Going to destroy eggs before they place obsidian on their egg).
So I think the egg armor kit is useful.

Thank you. :)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
This is off-topic, that problem needs to be fixed anyway regardless of this suggestion.
this isn't off topic at all but you are putting it off topic

I Said (Or At Least Meant) That Adding The Kit That @Deeds_GG Proposed Would Encourage Vote Abuse

How Ever You Are Arguing With Me About What It Is Called
That Is Off-topic

& It May Need To Be Fixed Either Way & That Has Nothing To Do With Anything Either But What I Said Is This Would Encourage It

Last Time I Checked When It Came To Hackers & The Anti-Cheat, Many Players Didn't Want The Hackers, Then They Anti-cheat Was Made & People Were Happy
I Never Saw Any Sort Of Update There That Encouraged Hackers Did You
I doubt it

This is the same thing except with different examples

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
while they worked on stopping the hackers they never made something that encouraged hackers
while they may work on stopping this abuse they aren't going to make something that encourages this abuse
It is off-topic of the main suggestion since OP isn't deeds_GG
well if you want to be technical there is only 2 (+1 of the posts I made) people who actually made posts on this thread that relates to the original post directly because it was asking for reasons to chose this kit specifically
now I doubt you agree with this
If You Don't Agree With This Then Yeah @Deeds_GG's Post Is Related To The Topic

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
The Egg Armor kit is pretty much useless in OP mode for me, you guys found any use for it?
The egg armor kit is useless for OP mode, but it is safer to start out with any type of armor in any game. Such as games with hackers that fly around right about, the egg armor kit gives you an advantage that might just save your life!

Daniel_H212

May 8, 2016
my personal hell
I agree that egg-armor is useless in op mode. I'm very good at inventory manipulation, and it takes me no more than 2 seconds in the shop to buy full armor. I've won over 100 games each on solo and team eggwars (not counting speed mode), and never once has a player prevailed in a fight against me when I had prot 4/5 (especially not the prot 5 we had before), even when I had worse weapons than them.

I think egg armor would be a rather op kit if it were prot 4/5, because it gives more of an edge to the people who like to try to use their spawn-invincibility to punch you to death when they respawn. For fairness's sake, I would suggest for the kit in op mode to be protection 2 or 3 instead.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on gamer8314's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🍪
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on tant33's profile.
Happy birthday! ^-^
vote if you haven't yet

qKhalidd wrote on Xi1m's profile.
sir.
Reesle wrote on tant33's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🧁
Top Bottom