Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Webhooks allow you to create custom embeds sent by webhooks with custom names and profile pictures, which is very aesthetically pleasing.
As well as this, it isn't that hard to do. There's a site called Discohook which allows you to easily send and edit webhooks.
Plus, if you add the Discohook Utils bot, you can easily right click to restore a webhook to Discohook, and you can even make use of multiple features including buttons, which can be used for links or even reaction roles, and the ability to schedule webhooks.
If you don't want to use Discohook, it's also possible to code webhooks into CubeBot.

ReZort

Feb 15, 2022
#🤝︱community・corner
Pronouns
He/Him
I think no one will pay attention to the fact that the name of the author of messages in information channels is CubeCraft Information, no CubeBot

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I think no one will pay attention to the fact that the name of the author of messages in information channels is CubeCraft Information, no CubeBot
its very easy to do via discohook, but if they accept this they will probably do it with cubebot, as they don't tend to add other bots

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom