Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Normandy

Member
Aug 4, 2020
1
0
2
25
Hello, I play on the windows 10 version of bedrock and I am signed up for beta. I am on version 1.16+. I’m not sure if this is supposed to go here (if it isn’t I apologize), but could you possibly update the server so beta users can play on the server again when you are able to? I’m not sure if it is the server or something wrong on my end. Sorry for bothering about this I just miss playing. Thank you for reading this, I hope you have an amazing day/night! :)
 

Attachments

  • 6556BEDB-0B7F-4836-8CA6-56060324B58B.jpeg
    6556BEDB-0B7F-4836-8CA6-56060324B58B.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 135
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on Wqsknijper's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
Top Bottom