Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
As you have noticed, within the past few weeks, cubecraft games have been getting a lot of updates to old games and now a lot of cubecrafts games are almost up to date, and I was just suggestion if there could be updates to all games that haven't been part of the update spree? I think that there is a skywars update coming soon, so other than that, I suggest any updates for any games that have not been part of the update spree.

Best Regards
-Hank
 
  • Like
Reactions: cobra99

BlueQuakeAdmin_

Well-Known Member
Apr 17, 2016
281
157
118
22
Earth
As you have noticed, within the past few weeks, cubecraft games have been getting a lot of updates to old games and now a lot of cubecrafts games are almost up to date, and I was just suggestion if there could be updates to all games that haven't been part of the update spree? I think that there is a skywars update coming soon, so other than that, I suggest any updates for any games that have not been part of the update spree.

Best Regards
-Hank
Well what else should CC update? What should they update (what to add/fix)?
 
D

Deleted member 169486

Guest
As you have noticed, within the past few weeks, cubecraft games have been getting a lot of updates to old games and now a lot of cubecrafts games are almost up to date, and I was just suggestion if there could be updates to all games that haven't been part of the update spree? I think that there is a skywars update coming soon, so other than that, I suggest any updates for any games that have not been part of the update spree.

Best Regards
-Hank
So you're suggesting they continue doing what they're doing?
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

mrpeeveepee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!
Parkr wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday!!
yurisatori0312 wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
hmaqs wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday Tim sir 🎉
Itsqaiz wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday! Here is a cake 🍰
Top Bottom