Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like it?

  • Yes

    Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Yes, but with improvement

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No, but it could be with improvement

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Yes

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    14
D

Deleted member 211858

Guest
It sounds very cool and I would like to play it, but I casted a vote of "Yes, but with improvement" because I think that there can be a cool twist in the game. This can be anything, like maybe attackers can activate bonuses to give them all extra damage, become faster, or even invincibility for a certain time. And maybe defenders can build walls so that attackers will be slowed down. However, I just think the game idea is too simple: Attack and Defend. I will probably reply to this post again if I have an idea that might improve the game to make it more fun.

For the red spot, I think it should be a small store. Because who would want a hospital beside a gas station?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi
Members Online

Latest profile posts

thank you so much, whoever decided to do top 75 LB. I love it so much. this also probably encourages other people to play, because it's easier to get on the leaderboard. and if you're top 50, and get bumped down to 51, then you're still on the leaderboard. Thank you so much, i already did an entire math note on my notes app to see how long it'll take me to get there. (112 days) thank you!!
lnlnvxyy wrote on CircusWarz 🤡's profile.
how are u circuswarz i hope you are doing well:cubie2:
hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
Top Bottom