Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hello, readers!
I thought of doing another introduction because people change and so my hobbies and interests may have changed since my last introduction!

I am Berre, but seeing as no one can pronounce it correctly, you can call me Riley :D
I'm 15, will be turning 16 years old on the 5th of December, and I study Youth and Disabled Care in the 5th year of middle school. I've only been doing this since the beginning of September and I'm happy to say that I am loving every lesson I have (yes, even math).

I don't exactly remember how I got to know Minecraft, though I do know I first had the Minecraft application on my iPad, which was horrible but I didn't know any better at the time

A friend of mine told me about Minecraft on your computer, and told me about all the new blocks and about the infinite terrain. I got so hyped, and eventually I could convince my parents to pay the - at the time - €20 (= 18 pounds)

And like many, the first thing I did was create a single player world and place a lot of TNT down :p

For some reason, servers didn't seem to work for me: perhaps I just didn't know how to add new ones to my list, I have no idea
Eventually though, I got myself on a Skyblock server, I loved it! Later that month, the same friend I mentioned earlier invited me to a very small server where he was Helper. And again, the same guy took me to Cubecraft. This was around the end of 2013

I remember the old 20 x 20 Skywars Lobbies with a glass floor and a tree in the middle! Also the old Skywars Halloween map :)!
zCc2yXA.png

Eventually this friend quit and I was left alone. I did nothing for a very long time, until I eventually discovered this beautiful website.

I suggested the idea of Emerald generators in Eggwars, which didn't exist at the time. I said you'd be able to rebuy your egg, which does sound quite hilarious if I look back at it

Unfortunately, my cousin thought me how to install and use illegal modifications, and so we both downloaded Wurst. There was no anti-cheat at the time, so we didn't get caught until the end of 2016. I first received a one month ban, which didn not stop me. I continued and got a permanent ban at the end of November, beginning of December

I was banned from Hypixel around November 2017, so I randomly typed "Buy unban" and I was going to add "Hypixel", but then I saw "Buy unban Cubecraft"

I then came to the conclusion buying an unban was and is not possible. I logged on my never before used forum account and suggested the idea of being able to buy your unban

1kCXHQF.png

Obviously, this idea got denied and the thread got locked

RNzQza2.png

I contacted the staff member who banned me; Lezappen, and I succesfully reappealed :D

I am grateful for being given a second chance, both in-game as on the report site :confused1:

---

Even though I am losing interest in the Cubecraft server, I still love being on the forums!
I am playing survival on StorySays' SMP pretty much 24/7, and I'm loving it!

---

Thanks for all the cool moments we've had so far! ❤

~ Riley
:cube_light:

Last edited:
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Stanchermist369's profile.
We should do it...
Screenbits 2024-05-29_010512.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ProGamer672's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
iTz1Hamood wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi, thanks for accepting the report!
Wish you a great time ✨.
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
dont impursunate meh
Xi1m wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
IMG_2528.jpg
Top Bottom