Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hi, cubecrafters I've been thinking about the skywars lobby. And it would be good to remodel because the same type of lobby for about a year.

I'm not saying that the lobby is bad but it would be nice to update it. Thanks for reading.
REVAMP.....REVAMP....REVAMP!!!!
Maybe some islands in the sky and there would be like barrier blocks going to the boards?
Plz

SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
Well, as you may have noticed, every lobby is built in the same building style (there are some exeptions) but if they want to update one lobby, they need to update all the lobbies in that style, I don't know why, a builder told me this

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
Well, as you may have noticed, every lobby is built in the same building style (there are some exeptions) but if they want to update one lobby, they need to update all the lobbies in that style, I don't know why, a builder told me this
I know, but don't you think it's a little outdated? Bone something that has long not changed?

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
⚡Thank you very much all who spent their time in commenting on my suggestion to change the lobby of SKYWARS, have a nice and wonderful day.⚡

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Sad to see you go. Thanks for everything! Good luck with your future! 🥚🥚🥚
Reesle wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you Soul, for everything (including Blockwars Giga, I like it)!
Reesle wrote on mitgobla's profile.
Thank you for all of the awesome things you’ e done for the server and this community. Good luck with your future ventures and goals.
Top Bottom