Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
The height of construction was okay.. but the layout is amazing. The previous one didnt have such an amazing layout

I love the new terracotta blocks to build with as well as stained glass .

Pls bring normal glass too .The coloured armour is nice . It would be great if we procure enemy's armour nd it didnt change colour tho . I wanna try some sneaky strats .

Next the respawn timer - make it 0 seconds for first death , then 2 seconds and then 5.

That would be great.

No problems with the punch bow being more expensive

The UI is much simpler to navigate . I needed aome getting used to but i knew once i got the hang of it it wouldbe far more convinient .

The maps on item holders are njce for the enerators as well . (Pls replace the fireworks on generator upgrades with the anvil sound )

9/10 update

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I too would like normal glass back. Now basically the only way to get to islands without being shanked like a prison snitch is to epearl, which takes time if you have to break a few (or all the) eggs.

And I prefer to just always have a 3 second timer.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
the coloured glass is good in my opinion. You can build with blocks that aren't coloured And that Nobody sees that you have built. I don't see the problems why glass must to change in the normal colour Instead if the teamcolour.

The idea of the respawn timer isn't a bad idea, but on Some maps it isn't handy. Cubecraft had already changed the time of 8 seconds to 3 seconds, enough an update is much.

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
the coloured glass is good in my opinion. You can build with blocks that aren't coloured And that Nobody sees that you have built. I don't see the problems why glass must to change in the normal colour Instead if the teamcolour.

The idea of the respawn timer isn't a bad idea, but on Some maps it isn't handy. Cubecraft had already changed the time of 8 seconds to 3 seconds, enough an update is much.
The thing about colored glass is you can't make a stealthy glass bridge anymore. Now glass stands out like any other blocks and there isn't a point to having glass in the game at all. Very few people used glass when there was incentive to use it, do you think now that it's the most useless block in the game people are gonna keep using it?

Reactions: CommandantSlime

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
The thing about colored glass is you can't make a stealthy glass bridge anymore. Now glass stands out like any other blocks and there isn't a point to having glass in the game at all. Very few people used glass when there was incentive to use it, do you think now that it's the most useless block in the game people are gonna keep using it?
Yes Somethimes. You can use glass on your base, but they are going to use less glass.

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Heyo Rogue.
I would the normal glass back.
The idea of the respawn timer sorry but that is very bad. Keep it with threads! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom