Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

elchuii

Jan 26, 2018
twitter.com
I really do not think it is necessary for "normal" players to have access to the /nick, as it is exclusive to Youtuber rank and thus be "disguised" and play in a normal way.

Last edited:
C

Cuteee

How would that be usefull?

Lmao don't lie to yourself, if you think you're getting targetted just because you get killed the first in the game, remember all the people that you killed, did you target them? No. You just played the game.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
How would that be usefull?

Lmao don't lie to yourself, if you think you're getting targetted just because you get killed the first in the game, remember all the people that you killed, did you target them? No. You just played the game.
noover, using nick is fun.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
I have a suggestion to inform you
For Update PLUS+ Rank
If a person has the rank of
Emerald,Obsidian or Obsidian only and buys the rank PLUS+ can activate the command /Nick
Staff explained you multiple times that it would be abused. It would be a cool perk, but not for a server this large.

SoppeJam

May 10, 2017
It's not like you don't get resources to fight the people that '''''''''''''''Target''''''''''''''' you because you're famous.
Whatever, famous or not, if you don't want to lose due to a targetter, then don't play. Nick is only for YouTubers, and I prefer it stays like that.

C

Cuteee

I just don't understand why plus members need the ability to use /nick. They are not youtubers and they don't have a staff rank, so why should this be implemented? If you don't want a ping if your name's being mentioned, disable it.
No one talked about the ping when someone mentions you.

What? If you are a famous member you can buy obsidian and PLUS and nick yourself.

Still, you got the same chances as everyone to get armor and weapons to fight your ''targetters'' back.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

xHappyMood wrote on Eli's profile.
happy birthday eli
BurgerCat13 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday fellow dragon enthusiast 🐉
Xi1m wrote on Eli's profile.
oh noes
happy late birthday eli!!!!
Xi1m wrote on eddytheeagle88's profile.
if youre a partner on the discord server, shouldnt you also be partner on here?
Malek_kh wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🌹
Top Bottom