• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Flasser

Jan 2, 2019
www.cubecraft.net
Hello, some time ago i found a hacker, and i had just downloaded this new cliping/recording program. This is how it works, if i press F8, it will save the last 15 seconds of my gameplay. This means i don't have to open up any recording program, and then upload it to youtube, just to get one hacker banned.
When i had pressed F8 and, uploaded the 15 seconds in like 5 seconds, i got the link for the video, but to my surprise it said "Not a valid youtube link".

So here is my idea.

Make it so we are able to put other links than youtube links in the links line, i know this feature is for safety and to avoid spam. But make it so we can put more links than just youtube, i personally use Medal clips to report hackers on other servers, and i would love, to be able to report hackers on cubecraft while using Medal clips.

(This thread is just to get Medal links added, but i’m sure there is many many more links that people would love to be able to report with.)

Here is the clip that i was not able to report.

Here is why i think this should be added.

It would make reporting be so much faster, and it’s so much more simple, like i find a hacker, all i have to do is press F8, open up Medal clips, then upload it (takes 2 seconds) then press “Copy link” and boom i’m done in under 10 seconds.

Vote in the poll, if you want this to be added.

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This has been suggested many times. I’m so confused why they still haven’t added it, please add this Cubecraft would get many more reports!

Reactions: Flasser
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: