Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like events at certain time sections of the game?

• Yes!

• I'm not so sure.

• Nah...

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tiork

Sep 9, 2016
Dubai, UAE
Hey,

This is my first post I am ever making on the CubeCraft forum for your information.
So, I have been playing SkyWars for a while now, and I feel that some odd games, maybe every now and then last for an eternity.
It would just be me and this other person, who keeps hiding/running away from me, and I'm like
"Not cool, man!"
I would say something in the chat, but he would never respond.
There are two things bad about this:
  • He probably has all the time in the world, and is doing it just to annoy me.
  • He's doing it like this because he can't win any other way.
So, my suggestion would be adding certain events at different time sections of the game. This could make the game more exciting and resolve problems such as mine.
For example:
Within 10 minutes of the game, the map starts to crumble slowly. This would all make the players rush to mid, hence causing battle, resolving my problem!
Within 15 minutes of the game, TNT falls from the sky and causes explosions. This would make the players panic, and rush to the biggest shelter, mid.
Within 20 minutes of the game, random mobs spawn and try to kill you. This would make the players tremble in fear and make themselves want to battle each other, for an easier target.

So, do you see what I'm getting at?
I'd like to conclude by saying I think this would be a wonderful add-on and could possibly make the game more desirable to play. I hope you consider this. Be sure to check out my poll, so you can all share your thoughts - also, leave a comment if you'd like to expand my suggestion, or maybe explain what is wrong with it.
Thank you for all of your time :)
Tiork

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Within 10 minutes of the game, the map starts to crumble slowly. This would all make the players rush to mid, hence causing battle, resolving my problem!
Within 15 minutes of the game, TNT falls from the sky and causes explosions. This would make the players panic, and rush to the biggest shelter, mid.
Within 20 minutes of the game, random mobs spawn and try to kill you. This would make the players tremble in fear and make themselves want to battle each other, for an easier target.
I really don't like any of these ideas. I changed my mind and I'd like to have a chest refill event at a certain time in the game.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Would only like to see a chest refill, adding a border wouldn't really fit the game.
You could also tell the player to have a fair fight.

Wetaa

Dec 5, 2015
Spain
www.youtube.com
I like your suggestion but not the ideas you gave to add into the suggestion, however, I like the chest refill thing that @iCheeetah is talking about. Just my opinion, but I like the fact that something happens after some time in the game.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'd like to have a chest refill after 5 minutes or something. The game could be over already due to something or someone, but I think 5 minutes is a good time. I also think that the timer needs to be somewhere on your screen so you know when the chest refill is.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom