Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
-1 just buy a rank...
That has nothing to do with this thread , since he is talking about non-donors :)

Anyway i like the idea, mostly i dont know what i want to vote, i ask it , but then i get spammed with tons of messages and idk how much of each, this system gives an easy indication of what the non-donors think that should be voted. +1

MeneerChristian

Mar 5, 2016
That has nothing to do with this thread , since he is talking about non-donors :)

Anyway i like the idea, mostly i dont know what i want to vote, i ask it , but then i get spammed with tons of messages and idk how much of each, this system gives an easy indication of what the non-donors think that should be voted. +1
Yes it does.

I say just buy a rank becaus they are not going to add it.
Why do you think they are still online...

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
We don't want to clutter the hot bar with more choice. You get such little time to vote and pick a kit as it is, if the game is full. Adding more choice just complicates things in my opinion. And the ability to vote should only be a premium feature due to donors only having vanity items, this is one of the best perks they get. I know you are only voting to influence other players, but it's still being able to vote and it clutters the hotbar. If you really want to vote for a certain type of gamemode then we encourage you to purchase a rank and help support us. However I appreciate the feedback and the suggestion :P

Reactions: TeoVolcano
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom