2020-08-26_08.48.16.png

2020-08-26_08.48.22.png

2020-08-26_08.48.27.png
2020-08-26_08.48.13.png

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
I'm pretty sure the middle bit has to be a square for all the minigames to work. You also need to name the map, because it being called Nintendo is unlikely. You also might wanna have a look at the formatting requirements as you are much more likely to be accepted if you follow them! This map seems really nice so I'd hope you take all the steps to get it accepted.

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
I'm pretty sure the middle bit has to be a square for all the minigames to work. You also need to name the map, because it being called Nintendo is unlikely. You also might wanna have a look at the formatting requirements as you are much more likely to be accepted if you follow them! This map seems really nice so I'd hope you take all the steps to get it accepted.
Actually It meets the requirements, they tell us in the post not to worry about gameplay, they would need to change the middle anyways to have the game setup work. They never include middle size or requirements, also when making it I had the name arcade in mind, but then realized they brought the arcade map back so when posting I gave it the name Nintendo, I'm not dead set on the name either but your free to suggest another one if you would like =]

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
WOOOOW that is so awesome! Stunning map!

However I've got some points:
- The name Nintendo won't be allowed as you can't have a company name as a name for the map
- Also it seems like the platform where the microgames will take place isn't a square. It has to be a square!

When you change these things the map is perfect! Great job!

Edit: I'm sorry @Andyyy I didn't read your post.

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
Looks pretty good. I'd like to see this map implemented in the future.
However, you should change the name because 'Nintendo' is not allowed.

Thanks for creating the map and sharing it with us. Keep up the work! 😍

Reactions: Unipotatoo

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
The formatting requirements are how you format your post on the forums. it just helps when giving appropriate credit and what people want to be credited as along with various other stuff.

Reactions: Unipotatoo

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
WOOOOW that is so awesome! Stunning map!

However I've got some points:
- The name Nintendo won't be allowed as you can't have a company name as a name for the map
- Also it seems like the platform where the microgames will take place isn't a square. It has to be a square!

When you change these things the map is perfect! Great job!

Edit: I'm sorry @Andyyy I didn't read your post.
Actually It meets the requirements, they tell us in the post not to worry about gameplay, they would need to change the middle anyways to have the game setup work. They never include middle size or requirements, also when making it I had the name arcade in mind, but then realized they brought the arcade map back so when posting I gave it the name Nintendo, I'm not dead set on the name either but your free to suggest another one if you would like =]

Reactions: Gregeyy

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
True but it needs to be changed tho, you could also do that before submitting :p

Also I think what Andy meant with formatting is the way you posted the thread. You need to name the thread like "[Minerware] Nintendo" I believe. Don't know if it's a big deal if you don't do that but it does make the submission look more professional and it will get attention from (staff) members more quickly which will enlarge your chances of it being accepted.

Unipotatoo

Jun 21, 2017
United States
aerosurvival.com
True but it needs to be changed tho, you could also do that before submitting :p

Also I think what Andy meant with formatting is the way you posted the thread. You need to name the thread like "[Minerware] Nintendo" I believe. Don't know if it's a big deal if you don't do that but it does make the submission look more professional and it will get attention from (staff) members more quickly which will enlarge your chances of it being accepted.
Agree with everything you say, but I'm just a little confused about how u expect me to make the middle when I am given no information on it =( I will gladly remake the middle if they give me the specifics on how to create it. Also, I went back and changed both titles, I did read that part of those posts so thank you!

From Yamin
When building maps for these gamemodes you don’t have to worry about gameplay. Just make a unique and good-looking map. Make sure players in MinerWare can’t get from the platform to them map surrounding it. Give Tower Defence Maps enough space for towers and keep both sides the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom