Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I asked staff they said it could be posted here and moved if needed

Identifying Unmentioned Rules Tips or Exploits

This post is to help you look for the questionable

Epearl Glitching:
most common in factions its unfixable so it cant be prevented so its bannable on most servers, you can dothis by (wont mention for obvious reasons) or through ones that are considered transparent in the games eyes

DDOS
Destributed Denial Of Service sends out so many requests at one time it crashes the server, this is punished by law around the world not just by a simple ban

Faked Evidence:
not to common as only the most skilled can do this, this can apply to BOTH screenshots AND video and DOES NOT require labymod or any other friend nicknaming service, the good news? Noone is perfect theres bound to be an error somewhere

Lag Machines:
these are normally used to troll, because these require frequent restarts and rollback it can be awhile before staff can get it functional again

Labymod:
this mod you need to be careful of, anyone using it cannot report players, also it has a quarter block extra reach than vanilla allows

Invisibility:
some games have an invis kit your invisibility is useless if youve been shot, so before you call out for hacks make sure you havent been hit with arrows only you are invis, not armor tools or arrows

Arrow loss:
A more recent vanilla issue but simply you shoot aroows yet they dont shoot and you lose them

Bow spam:
simply shooting as fast as vanilla minecraft allows, people hate this for an unknown reason

Camping:
People hate this to for some reason and on games that it is allowed even more so all this is, is simply staying in one spot like a guard

Reactions: Camezonda
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom