Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Blazeman1337

Apr 14, 2016
So, my friend and I were playing tower defense. And a ton of creepers were at our base, so our team decided to push them off, at first. This sounded like a great idea! But; we were still losing castle health! So I thought: "Oh god no, are the creepers attacking from the void?" No, that wasn't it, the creepers were reeaally buggy, they were moving the wrong direction, INTO A WALL! so they were attacking our castle from inside a wall! I have a screen of the creeper inside a wall, we couldn't hit it, towers weren't targeting it, it was horrible! We ended up losing by those glitchy creepers! Please fix this! It's a game breaking glitch!

Attachments

• 2016-04-14_17.15.48.png
    2016-04-14_17.15.48.png
    116.6 KB · Views: 244

Hex4Nova

Aug 31, 2015
www.hex4nova.cf
:v Why did you push them to the void anyway, that it self is an exploit of glitches...
--"Please do not exploit glitches for you or your team's advantage
Although I do agree that you should not report something because of a glitch exploit, we still need to fix the glitch as it is game-breaking and can cause unintentional bug exploit which leads to unintentionally losing the game.

PinchyPheo

Apr 11, 2016
norway
these kinda glitches are common in towers defense.
Hillside - mobs can get pushed out and still attack the castle and also be out of range of any tower (Kinda rare)
The Forrest map (cant quite remember the name) - giants and possibly other mobs could also be pushed off to the side and even be pushed into the tree at the castle, making it impossible to hit them. Also mobs take fire damage on some part of the map, without a mage tower even beeing placed (this could possibly be the guard towers glitching through the map hitting them) ??
Teaguns - All walking mobs can be pushed into the void easily, avoiding all castle damage apart from the initial damage when they reach it. also if you got blazes at your castle, these can glitch out of the map so you cant even reach it.
Goldrush - same as the other ones. mobs seem to "wander" off if you push them.

But point beeing, these bugs are well known to the regular TD players, I suggest you learn to play with them until they are fixed and not try to bug exploit by pushing them away.
Because that will not end well for you as it is right now ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Top Bottom