Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElementalFox Gaming

Jul 31, 2016
I enjoy playing on the lucky islands minigames, but I often get frustrated by running out of food. I like how this game doesn't host many hackers or rule breakers, but it still has its flaws. I'm not posting to insult the game at all, but I would like to suggest giving all players a starting amount of food. This can include any type of food like steak or carrot, it's up to the mods to decide what is fair and what's not. Just think about this idea because I think it would make the game a lot less frustrating being that lucky blocks often don't drop food.

Apr 10, 2017
I agree with hyperBravo, most maps already have a source of food at the start. The only exception atm is Rabbit in which you have to build one ring to the middle first to get to the haybales (fighting for food is a nice touch here).

StrafeMaster

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2017
I enjoy playing on the lucky islands minigames, but I often get frustrated by running out of food. I like how this game doesn't host many hackers or rule breakers, but it still has its flaws. I'm not posting to insult the game at all, but I would like to suggest giving all players a starting amount of food. This can include any type of food like steak or carrot, it's up to the mods to decide what is fair and what's not. Just think about this idea because I think it would make the game a lot less frustrating being that lucky blocks often don't drop food.
I agree

Huob

Jun 4, 2017
Holland
Maybe its an idea to instead of letting players chopping down all those haybails, give them 5-10 breads at the start. Makes the game a lot quicker at the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JustNathie wrote on Camezonda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 💜 🎉
Frontlane wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🧁
UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom