Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GavinGG_

Mar 24, 2020
Skeles are easily S tier. I mean, is there any argument?

Witches i say are high A tier, they support everything else and are very good.

Spiders are middle A tier because they are a very good source of income for early game.

Blazes are on the fence of A tier and B tier, and i genuinely dont know where to put it so i put it in its own tier between B and A. Its good, but overshadowed by skele in early game so its only really used in late-late game.

Zombie - Only used to get spiders.

Spoiler: I almost never use anything below B.

Pigmen - Used in double income rushes, but easily countered by poison

Slime: Only good when a lot of money and xp is poured into it

Creeper - Overshadowed by Blaze

Giant - Genuinely on the fence of C and D tier because by the time you can afford it, its already countered.

Silverfish - Overshadowed by Everything.

EDIT: Playing more i say i'd move blaze to A tier. But i cant do that now

EDIT 2: Giants go to D tier (overshadowed by slimes, wow a big drop) and slimes go to B tier

Attachments

• units tower defense.png
    units tower defense.png
    191 KB · Views: 130
Last edited:

Blake6455

Apr 20, 2020
Skeles are easily S tier. I mean, is there any argument?

Witches i say are high A tier, they support everything else and are very good.

Spiders are middle A tier because they are a very good source of income for early game.

Blazes are on the fence of A tier and B tier, and i genuinely dont know where to put it so i put it in its own tier between B and A. Its good, but overshadowed by skele in early game so its only really used in late-late game.

Zombie - Only used to get spiders.

Spoiler: I almost never use anything below B.

Pigmen - Used in double income rushes, but easily countered by poison

Slime: Only good when a lot of money and xp is poured into it

Creeper - Overshadowed by Blaze

Giant - Genuinely on the fence of C and D tier because by the time you can afford it, its already countered.

Silverfish - Overshadowed by Everything.

EDIT: Playing more i say i'd move blaze to A tier. But i cant do that now

EDIT 2: Giants go to D tier (overshadowed by slimes, wow a big drop) and slimes go to B tier

Slimes are S tier late game, if you don't use slimes then you most likely won't put a dent in an experienced player's castle.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Here is my tier list:
upload_2020-4-21_2-23-16.png

Explanation:

Skele and Witches are a brutal combo and need no explanation, Witches would be C tier on there own, but I never send them alone as this is ranked off my use of them and my tactics, Spiders, and Pigmen are A because they can be lethal to a slow opposing team if your quick and smart enough, I have one with this grouping more times than any due to the unpredictable factor, Slimes and Blazes are also good but the issue is cost, I prefer cheaper and quicker, I still use them late game sometimes, Creeper and Silverfish are just average, not bad, not good, never use them, but still noteworthy, Finally, At D we have Zombies, clearly they are only worth quick XP grind and then forgotten about forever, Giants are not worth it, there only semi-good when they are levels up to max, but you can do more damage quicker with anything else almost.

Open to debate and discussion as I love this game!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom