Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Hello everyone, I'm back from the dead! I had this in my mind for awhile and never made a thread about it. As the title says, Unfollows! You know that moment when you have so much followers, almost to receive a hundred, but that sneaky person unfollows you? Well if there was this feature, than they would of done this:
I_kill_you.gif

Alright, ignore that ^. But there isn'! I know all of you will say: pff, who cares about followers.b8dc27f1dc0b674751475cb8b9180bcb[1].png
But I mean, some people have gotten this, even I find it pretty annoying, just like last time when you didn't get an alert when someone commented on your status. I doubt that this would be added because of that example I just made but I can just give it a try :p.

@xMegaCoolx @Marieke2001 @Younisco @teleieuw @Opinions

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Hmm. Not really neccessary in my opinion. Besides, people can get angry of it, because to most people, followers do matter.
I know, I have thought about that before the thread, and I dont see many people get angry because they lose some followers. But honestly I know what your saying.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Everytime someone unfollows me, I have the tendency to kill the person! >:]
Ok, I was joking. But it would be a cool little feature for the website. :D

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hello everyone, I'm back from the dead! I had this in my mind for awhile and never made a thread about it. As the title says, Unfollows! You know that moment when you have so much followers, almost to receive a hundred, but that sneaky person unfollows you? Well if there was this feature, than they would of done this:
I_kill_you.gif

Alright, ignore that ^. But there isn'! I know all of you will say: pff, who cares about followers.View attachment 132139
But I mean, some people have gotten this, even I find it pretty annoying, just like last time when you didn't get an alert when someone commented on your status. I doubt that this would be added because of that example I just made but I can just give it a try :p.

@xMegaCoolx @Marieke2001 @Younisco @teleieuw @Opinions
Part of me says yes while the other part says no -.- .
I mean you could be angry at whoever unfollowed you (which is considered stupid) and/or have a grudge towards them for a long time.
Don't forget they can use this to spam alerts to you. Follow (1 alert), unfollow (another alert), follow (a third alert)......
It would be nice to keep track of who is currently following you but personally I don't know if this is a good or bad idea.

RoboticToast

Dedicated Member
Aug 9, 2015
Part of me says yes while the other part says no -.- .
I mean you could be angry at whoever unfollowed you (which is considered stupid) and/or have a grudge towards them for a long time.
Don't forget they can use this to spam alerts to you. Follow (1 alert), unfollow (another alert), follow (a third alert)......
It would be nice to keep track of who is currently following you but personally I don't know if this is a good or bad idea.

Thats means you're not mature. Why the heck would you get mad because you got one unfollower? Like, if your @rubik_cube_man I wouldn't care because he has most followers :P.

Thea77661

Jun 5, 2016
Sweden
If this would be added, I wouldn't start following anyone in case I want to unfollow the person later xD

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I like keeping a decent follow to follower ratio (I know strange :p) anyways this means I stop following people sometimes. I don't want people upset about it so it is better in my opinion when people don't know.

N

Nikboo

No thanks.

I'd rather not have players upset because I unfollowed them. Sometimes, there are people who I just... don't want to follow anymore because they've changed into a less likable person or some other reason. It's just awkward and kinda rude when people go up to me and say 'You unfollowed me!'.

If someone unfollows me, I usually notice if it's an active member on the forums but I don't go around whining to them. Unfortunately, some people do....

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom