Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Team CubeCraft
🎨 Designer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi guys,

It's been a long time since I shared a creation, but here I am again. I haven't been doing really much commandblocking recently so that explains my inactivity :). The reason was that I really struggled on making one of the ghosts (the one following the edges) of this game, because it was more complicated than I thought and there were so many bugs :/, and I had to delete the whole system a several time to start from the beginning. Eventually, I finally made it work but I did not really have much motivation to continue. That's why I stopped on this project! I made all the ghosts, movement systems, systems for adding and die systems, but I only need to bring it together in levels.

Pacxon is a game where you are a kind of pacman, and the aim is to conquer minimal 80% percent of the field. To make it a bit harder for you, there are four different kind of ghosts who can kill you:
  1. Normal ghosts; This is just a regular ghost that flies around, but has no special things
  2. Big ghosts; These are a big variant of the normal ghost. Everywhere it bounces, it removes a block from your area! These are slower than normal ghosts
  3. Inner ghosts; these ghosts are pretty much the same as the normal ones, but instead of living in the 'ghost area' it flies around in your area!
  4. Edge ghosts; These guys follow the edge of you area. It sounds really simple, but this is the one where I had so much troubles with.
To expand your area, you have to risk in the ghosts territory! If one of the ghosts touch your path, you die. In every level there are more and tougher ghosts.

(I forgot to summon the big ghost)

Facts about the (unfinished) game:
  • It is coded in 49 functions, which contains 117.000 characters.
  • I spent about 50 hours on it, where of 30 hours on that fricking one ghost.
  • The original game was released in 1980.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom